A family-owned ice cream and dairy shop, there’s no better place for breakfast than Braum’s. With the care and dedication to creating a breakfast that reminds you of home, Braum’s serves both traditional breakfast, along with ice cream and frozen yogurt.
Bagel additions are the most popular on the menu as Braum’s has been inspired by state and country culture to bring fans a delicious breakfast that can transport them through a journey of flavor and craving satisfaction.
Braum’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Saturday: 6 AM – 10:30 AM
- Sunday: 6 AM – 11 AM
Braum’s Breakfast Menu Items
Braum’s breakfast menu has a variety of selections to satisfy every taste. Whether you like your eggs scrambled, on a bagel, or wrapped in a burrito, Braum’s has you covered. Braum’s caters to both big and small appetites with full sized meals, as well as packages to go!
Bagel omelete’s come in several different styles and taste for those who like spicy flavors, vegetarian options, and even guacamole.
- California Bagel Omelet: $2.49, Combo = $4.29
- Spanish Bagel Omelet: $2.49, Combo = $4.29
- Spinach & Mushroom Bagel Omelet: $2.49, Combo = $4.29
- Vegetarian Bagel Omelet: $2.49, Combo = $4.29
- Western Bagel Omelet: $2.49, Combo = $4.29
- Big Country Breakfast: $3.99
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit: $2.39
- Ham & Egg Biscuit: $2.09
- Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit: $1.49, Combo = $3.99
- Breakfast Bagel: $1.49
- Cinnamon Roll: $1.79
- English Muffin: $1.79
- Grande Breakfast Burrito:
- Hotcakes & Sausage: $2.69
- Biscuit & Gravy: 1 PC = $1.99, 2 PC = $2.99
- Breakfast Burrito: $1.69
- Country Fried Steak Breakfast: $4.79
- Fruit & Yogurt Swirl: $2.59
- Hash Browns: Regular = $1.49, Large = $1.69
Braum’s Favorite Breakfast Foods
Fruit & Yogurt Swirl: Known for their ice cream and frozen yogurt, it’s no surprise that a fan favorite is the fruit and yogurt swirl. Complete with strawberries, an entire banana, and toasted almonds, this menu item is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Country Fried Steak Breakfast: With a big country fried steak covered in gravy, Braum’s country fried steak breakfast is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face in the morning. Fluffy buttermilk biscuits and scrambled eggs are also apart of this meal that makes it no wonder why it’s a favorite.
California Bagel Omelet: The California Bagel is made with fresh eggs, tomatoes, cheese, and even guacamole – and it’s not extra! Fans have the option to choose a plain bagel or mix it up with Braum’s “everything bagel”.
Big Country Breakfast: Braum’s Big Country Breakfast has it all. From scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, to a big freshly baked buttermilk biscuit, there are a variety of jelly, jams, and preserves is endless. It’s down home cookin’ at its finest – if Braum’s doesn’t say so themselves.