As one of the most popular fast food chains in America, it’s expected that they made breakfast on-the-go quite popular. From oatmeal to a pancake sandwich, McDonald’s offers traditional breakfast items with a twist.
Although some selections may be far from expected, syrup, jam, and orange juice are never far away. Sticky fingers are still a possibility, but at least there are pocket packets for your convenience. Enjoy the taste of breakfast early in the morning or late at night.
McDonald’s Breakfast Hours & Days
What you’ve been waiting for. When does McDonald’s breakfast begin and end?
- Monday – Friday : 5 AM – 10:30 AM
- Saturday – Sunday : 5 AM – 11 AM
McDonald’s Breakfast Menu Items
McDonald’s menu offers sandwiches and breakfast platters for those looking to get a quick bite to eat, or sit down for the experience. While McDonald’s has set breakfast hours, they have decided to allow our favorite menu items to be served throughout the day. All day breakfast (noted by the asterisk)!
Prices are listed for individual breakfast items and their meals, accompanied with hashbrowns and your choice of drink.
- Egg McMuffin*: $2.79, Combo = $3.99
- Egg White Delight McMuffin: $2.79, Combo = $3.99
- Sausage McMuffin*: $1.00
- Sausage McMuffin w/ Egg*: $2.79, Combo = $3.99
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit*: $2.99, Combo = $4.19
- Sausage Biscuit*: $1.00
- Sausage Biscuit with Egg*: $2.69, Combo = $3.89
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddles: $3.19, Combo = $4.39
- Sausage McGriddles: $2.69, Combo = $3.89
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese McGriddles: $3.19, Combo = $4.39
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel: $3.29, Combo = $4.49
- Steak, Egg & Cheese Bagel: $3.79, Combo = $4.99
- Big Breakfast: $3.39
- Big Breakfast with Hotcakes: $5.19
- Cinnamon Melts: $1.59
- Hotcakes*: $2.19
- Hotcakes and Sausage*: $2.99
- Sausage Gravy & Biscuit: $2.69, Combo = $4.99
- Southern Style Chicken Biscuit: $2.39
- Sausage Burrito*: $1.00, Combo = $3.79
- Hash Browns*: $1.00
- Fruit & Maple Oatmeal*: $1.99
- Fruit ‘N Yogurt Parfait*: $1.00
McDonald’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Egg McMuffin : An iconic breakfast item of McDonald’s, it’s no surprise that it was the first of sandwiches to make it to the all-day breakfast menu. Whether it’s the toasty muffin or the familiar American cheese draping the egg, fans can enjoy it on its own or paired with a hashbrown.
Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddle : As the perfect combination of pancakes, eggs, and bacon, it’s a breakfast lover’s dream. With a variety of flavors and a touch of syrup, this sandwich features classic breakfast favorites in a convenient, on-the-go stacked fashion.
Hotcakes : Favored for their spongy sweetness, fans can skip the syrup and top with butter if they’d like. Consumers can get a plate of three hotcakes for less than $3 and can add sausage, eggs, and biscuits at their hunger’s discretion.
Sausage Burrito : This burrito is popular for than its low drip factor and effective deliverance of sausage, eggs, and peppers. Combining their love for burritos and breakfast food, fans love the added value when ordering a meal – two burritos instead of one!