A southern-inspired fast-food chain known for their Cajun fried chicken and signature sides, Bojangles’ staple in their breakfast menu is biscuits.
Whether fans like them plain or drenched in gravy, Bojangles’ serves up a hardy breakfast on-the-go.
Bojangles’ Breakfast Hours & Days
“… No one does breakfast like Bojangles’. That’s why Bojangles’ serves breakfast all day, everyday.”
- Monday – Friday: 5:30 AM – 10 PM
- Saturday: 5:30 AM – 11 PM
- Sunday: 5:30 AM – 10 PM
Bojangles’ Breakfast Menu Items
Primarily biscuits and hash browns, Bojangles’ is proud to serve what they are famous for. Their trademark “Bo-tato Rounds” and Cajun filet biscuit are the most popular items on the menu for their hot, spicy taste.
- 2 Sausage Biscuits: $3.11, Combo = $5.33
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit: $3.48, Combo = $5.45
- Cajun Filet Biscuit: $3.97, Combo = $6.43
- Country Ham & Egg Biscuit: $3.48. Combo = $5.82
- Country Ham Biscuit: $2.74, Combo = $4.96
- Egg & Cheese Biscuit: $2.37, Combo = $4.59
- Gravy Biscuit: $2.37, Combo = $4.71
- Sausage & Egg Biscuit: $2.79, Combo = $5.20
- Sausage Biscuit: $2.01, Combo = $4.34
- Steak Biscuit: $2.99, Combo = $5.20
- Bo-tato Rounds: Small = $1.88, Medium = $2.13, Picnic = $3.48
Bojangles’ Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Cajun Filet Biscuit: With a spicy flavor, Bojangles’ Cajun filet biscuit is the type of flavor kick that most people need in the morning. Bojangles’ serves up classic southern tastes on a warm biscuit for everyone to enjoy.
Bo-tato Rounds: Hash browns are a breakfast favorite for everyone, but Bojangles’ fried potatoes are the type that make people want more than one round.
Steak Biscuit: Mouthwatering country-fried steak is served on a made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuit that will make a most pleasant breakfast.
Country Ham & Egg Biscuit: Country ham offers a smokey, ham flavor on a fresh, homemade buttermilk biscuit that creates a pleasant aroma that will make everyone thankful that breakfast is served throughout the day.