Perkins loves breakfast so much, they serve it all day!
Who says you can only have eggs in the morning? If you agree that breakfast can be eaten regardless of the actual time, head on over to Perkins and order your favorite meal.
Perkins’ Breakfast Hours and Days
- Daily : 6 AM – 10 PM
Hours vary by location. Please check with your local Perkins to verify.
Perkins’ Breakfast Menu Items
From muffins to eggs benedict, Perkins has all your favorite options and more. Try their vegetable frittata or strawberry cream cheese crispers if you want something a little different. If you already know what you want, build your own custom breakfast platter!
Please note that prices vary by location.
- Strawberry & Cream Cheese Crispers: $2.99
- Pancake Dippers: $4.99
- Cinnamon Roll: $2.79
- Mammoth Muffin: $2.59
- The Everything Omelet: $9.99
- Mediterranean Omelet: $9.99
- The Farmer Omelet: $9.99
- Granny’s Country Omelet: $9.99
- Build-Your-Own Omelet: $9.49
- Brioche French Toast Platter: $8.79
- 3 Brioche French Toast à la carte: $7.79
- Ooh-La-La French Toast Platter: $8.29
- 3 Ooh-La-La French Toast à la carte: $7.29
- Belgian Waffle Platter: $8.79
- Belgian Waffle à la carte: $7.79
- Add Strawberries: $.99
- Lemon Blueberry Pie Pancake Platter: $8.99
- 3 Lemon Blueberry Pie Pancakes à la carte: $7.99
- 3 Buttermilk Pancakes à la Carte: $6.19
- 3 Blueberry Pancakes à la Carte: $7.29
- 3 Potato Pancakes à la Carte:
- Pancakes à la Carte with Applesauce and Two Bacon Strips. 7.79
- Blueberry Banana Pancake Breakfast: $8.79
- The Big Country Smasher: $9.29
- The Everything Smasher: $9.49
- The Mediterranean Smasher: $9.49
- The Granny’s Smasher: $9.29
- Smasher with Side: $10.29
- Hearty Man’s Combo: $10.99
- Tremendous Twelve: $9.79
- Country Fried Steak & Eggs: $11.49
- Steak Medallions & Eggs: $12.29
- Wrappin’ Granny: $10.29
- Twice as Nice Combo: 7.99
- Classic Eggs Benedict: $9.49
- The Skinny Scramble: $8.49
- Spinach & Mushroom Scramble: $9.69
- 4 Applewood Smoked Bacon: $2.99
- 4 Sausage Links: $2.99
- 2 Sausage Patties: $2.99
- 4 Chicken Apple Sausage Links: $3.29
- 2 Grilled Ham: $2.99
- Smoked Sausage: $2.99
- Hash Browns: $2.79
- Breakfast Potatoes: $2.79
- Tots: $2.99
- Fresh Fruit: seasonal price
- Quaker Oatmeal: $2.99
- Buttered Toast: $2.39
- English Muffin: $2.39
- 2 Biscuits: $2.39
- Fresh Baked Mammoth Muffin: $2.59
- Build-A-Breakfast: 8.79
- Country Sausage Biscuit Breakfast: $9.29
- Southern Fried Chicken: $9.49
Perkins’ Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Strawberry & Cream Cheese Crispers: Reminiscent of crepes, this appetizer boasts strawberries and cream cheese rolled into a wrap, then fried. Powdered sugar is sprinkled on top.
Mammoth Muffin: These are Perkins’ own signature muffin. Big enough to share for an appetizer, they come in apple cinnamon, blueberry, banana nut, or baker’s choice.
The Big Country Smasher: All “smashers” are served on a plate of smashed tater tots with two eggs on top. In between the tots and eggs you’ll find ham, sausage, and bacon with country gravy and cheese.
Tremendous Twelve: Add it up: four pancakes, four bacon strips or sausage links, three eggs, and one choice of potatoes. Substitute fruit for the potatoes for a (slightly) healthier choice.