You’ve likely heard this famous coffee chain’s slogan, “America runs on Dunkin” and after checking out their variety of breakfast options, we’re sure you’ll agree! Whether you need your morning coffee fix and a sweet snack to accompany it, or a heartier breakfast to fuel your day, Dunkin’ Donuts has you covered.
The drive through and sit in establishment serves over fifty varieties of donuts with over 15 thousand ways to order your coffee. Even if you aren’t a donut fanatic, you can still enjoy Dunkin’ Donuts’ selection of breakfast sandwiches, bagels, and other baked goods.
Dunkin’ Donuts Breakfast Hours & Days
Breakfast served from open until close. Hours vary by location, some of which are open 24 hours a day.
- Monday – Sunday: 5 AM – 9 PM
Dunkin’ Donuts Breakfast Menu Items
Dunkin’ Donuts specializes in quick and easy breakfasts that can be eaten on the go. The classics are available fresh, daily and the restaurant mixes it up with seasonal favorites and new novelties as well.
Combos: All include a medium hot coffee
- 2 Donuts: $3.69
- Fudge Croissant Donut: $2.49
- Bagel with Cream Cheese: $3.79
- Veggie Egg White Flatbread: $4.59
- Wake-Up Wrap (Bacon, Ham, or Sausage): $3.09
- Turkey Sausage Flatbread with Hash Browns: $5.79
- Sausage, Egg, and Cheese on a Croissant with Hash Browns: $5.89
- Ham, Egg, and Cheese on an English Muffin with Hash Browns: $5.89
- Big n’ Toasted with Hash Browns $6.29
Sandwiches: Served on your choice of biscuit, croissant, bagel, English muffin, or flatbread
- Classic Egg and Cheese: $2.59
- Classic Egg and Cheese with Ham, Bacon, or Sausage: $3.59
- Angus Steak and Egg Wrap: $1.99
- Angus Steak and Egg Sandwich: $3.99
- Egg White Omelet: $2.99
- Egg White Omelet with Ham, Bacon, or Sausage: $3.99
- Egg and Cheese Wrap: $1.19
- Egg and Cheese Wrap with Ham, Bacon, or Sausage: $1.39
- Turkey Sausage Wrap: $1.39
- Turkey Sausage Sandwich: $3.49
- Oatmeal with Medium Coffee: $3.89
- Donut: $0.99
- ½ Dozen Donuts: $5.79
- Doze Donuts: $9.99
- Muffin: $1.69
- 4 pc Muffins: $5.99
- Bagel: $0.99
- ½ Dozen Bagels: $5.79
- Bagel with Cream Cheese: $2.09
- 25 pc Munchkins: $6.29
- 50 pc Munchkins: $9.99
- Hash Brown: $1.29
- Croissant: $1.49
- Coffee Roll: $1.29
Dunkin’ Donuts Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Big n’ Toasted: This hearty sandwich is layered with Cherrywood Smoked bacon, two eggs, and American Cheese between two thick, buttery slices of Texas toast. Once the cheese melts and the bread reaches perfect crispness, it is served, ready to fuel your morning.
Hash Browns: While many restaurants serve hash browns, they don’t compare to Dunkin Donuts’ version of this breakfast favorite. These medallion bite-sized hash browns are lightly seasoned and cooked until golden brown on the outside, but soft and decadent on the inside. This breakfast side pairs with any sandwich or wrap on the menu to complete your breakfast.
Wake-Up Wrap: This perfectly portioned breakfast wrap comes in a number of options, made to order just how you like it! Choose from Angus steak, sausage, ham, bacon, or veggies to pair with eggs or egg whites and cheese, all folded together in one crispy tortilla.
Turkey and Sausage Flatbread: This sandwich is unlike any other, served on an oven-toasted multigrain flatbread. In between the fluffy flatbread you’ll find a turkey sausage patty over egg and topped with white cheddar cheese. If you’d rather have egg whites, you can sub the eggs for whites, or an egg white omelet complete with bell peppers, mushrooms, and green onions.