Most people could only dream of ice cream for breakfast. While a blizzard may not be the first thing on the menu, Dairy Queen still has a very classic breakfast menu for those wanting to skip the brain freeze.
The Dairy Queens menu has every breakfast item you could think of from waffles to pancakes, as well as biscuits and even a vegetarian breakfast.
Dairy Queen Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Friday: 5-7 AM – 10:30 AM
- Saturday – Sunday: 5-7 AM – 11 AM
Dairy Queen Breakfast Menu Items
English muffins and big stack pancakes await the fans of Dairy Queen. There are omelets and burritos, including low carb breakfast options for those who are health conscious.
Breakfast toppings are as varied as their ice cream toppings, from salsa to green peppers and chili for a lasting wake up call.
- Traditional Breakfast: $6.19
- Pancake Breakfast: $6.19
- Blueberry Pancake Breakfast: $6.94
- French Toast Breakfast: $6.19
- Vegetarian Breakfast: $3.99
- Breakfast By Hand: $2.49
- Big Stack: $4.49
- Short Stack: $3.59
- Waffle: $3.39, Meal = $5.18
- Chicken Fried Steak: $7.19
- Omelet: $4.19, Meal = $6.48
- Burrito: $3.49
- Low Carb Breakfast 1: $3.49
- Low Carb Breakfast 2: $5.29
- Eggs: 1 = $1.29, 2 = $2.09, 3 = 2.59
- Biscuits & Gravy: $4.29
- Hash Browns: $2.49
- Bacon: $2.99
- Ham: $2.99
- Sausage: $2.99
- Cup of Country Gravy: $0.99
- Pancake: 1 = $1.69, 2 = $2.79
- Toast: $1.69
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal: $3.69
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal with Toast: $4.19
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal with 2 Slices of Toast: $4.69
Dairy Queen’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Blueberry Pancake Breakfast: An upgrade from the pancake breakfast means sweetness from blueberries. With a stack of blueberry pancakes and eggs with five choices of meat, Dairy Queen should rename this plate the ultimate breakfast.
Low Carb Breakfast: With two options for a low carb breakfast, Dairy Queen doesn’t make anyone feel like they’re on a diet. Eggs, bacon, and sausage are still present on the plate without skimping on the taste, just the calories.
Vegetarian Breakfast: Eggs, hashbrowns, and slices of toast make a great breakfast. Thanks to Dairy Queen for considering other diets including animal-free ones! The vegetarian breakfast is still just as filling and delicious.
Waffle Breakfast: Dairy Queen makes their golden brown Belgian waffles with toppings of fans choosing. Overflowing with syrup and whipped cream, the waffle breakfast is like having dessert in the morning. You may want waffles more than ice cream.