While Frosty’s may be the ideal breakfast item to some, Wendy’s serves croissants and muffins along with paninis and stacks of pancakes for the more traditional breakfast lovers.
Known for their baconator and other tasty meals, the Wendys menu also serves up a delicious breakfast menu with the same items. Wendy’s also serves breakfast bowls and sandwiches for eating on the go.
Wendy’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Sunday – Saturday: 6 AM – 10:30 AM
Wendy’s Breakfast Menu Items
There are very few Wendy’s establishments that serve breakfast, but for those who are lucky enough to visit participating locations, there are plenty of options to satisfy their hunger.
Hearty breakfast platters and filling breakfast bowls are just a few menus on the item that fans just can’t get enough of.
- Panini Melt Sandwich: $4.19, Combo = $5.59
- Steak Panini Melt: $4.49, Combo = $5.89
- Egg & Cheese Bakery Bliss Croissant: $2.69, Combo = $4.09
- Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Bakery Bliss Croissant: $3.19, Combo = $4.59
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Bakery Bliss Croissant: $3.19, Combo = $4.59
- Ham, Egg, & Cheese Bakery Bliss Croissant: $3.19, Combo = $4.59
- Cracked Egg & Cheese Muffin: $2.39, Combo = $3.79
- Folded Egg & Cheese Muffin: $2.39, Combo = $3.79
- Crack N’ Stack Sausage Muffin: $2.89, Combo = $4.29
- Crack N’ Stack Bacon Muffin: $2.89, Combo = $4.29
- Crack N’ Stack Ham Muffin: $2.89, Combo = $4.29
- Big Breakfast Sandwich: $3.69, Combo = $4.99
- Steak & Egg Sandwich: $3.89, Combo = $5.29
- Hearty Breakfast Platter: $5.29
- Pancake Platter: $5.29
- Chicken Muffin: $2.19, Combo = $3.59
- Sausage Muffin: $2.49, Combo = $3.79
- Egg N Cheese Muffin: $2.19, Combo = $3.49
- Pancakes: $1.79
- Sausage Breakfast Bowl: $3.19
- Bacon Breakfast Bowl: $3.19
- Ham Breakfast Bowl: $3.19
Wendy’s Favorite Breakfast Foods
Hearty Breakfast Platter: The qualities are in the name. Wendy’s hearty breakfast platter is among the most filling plates on the entire menu, including lunch and dinner. From pancakes and eggs, to sausage and bacon, it’s suggested that fans sit at a table for this heavy plate.
Pancakes: Everyone loves pancakes and Wendy’s fans are no different. Stacks of pancakes soaked in butter and syrup are a classic breakfast selection, but still oh so good.
Steak & Egg Sandwich: Steak and eggs are the perfect breakfast combination and Wendy’s thinks so too. Even if you’re in a rush, there’s no need to skimp on the delicious, filling qualities of the steak and egg breakfast sandwich.
Steak Panini Melt: Panini’s are known to be a delicate breakfast or brunch sandwich, but with the added steak, Wendy’s panini melt is a tough wake up call.