Known for their small, square hamburgers, White Castle brings this unique quality to their breakfast as well. Most castles are now serving their square meals all day.
From their toast to their hamburger buns, White Castle may be known to love squares but isn’t cutting corners when they serve their fans breakfast.
White Castle Breakfast Hours & Days
- Sunday – Saturday: 7 AM – 10:30 AM
Depending on location, White Castle serves breakfast all day.
White Castle Breakfast Menu Items
Breakfast sliders are among the most popular on the White Castle breakfast menu for their small, square shape that makes them both convenient to carry and easy to eat. Breakfast casseroles are the most unique items on the menu and are both cost effective and filling in the mornings.
While breakfast is served throughout the day at most White Castle locations, the breakfast waffle sliders with bacon or sausage are a fan favorite – even more so because they’re only available for a limited time.
- Sausage & Cheese Breakfast Slider: $1.25, Combo = $3.55, 2 Combo = $4.99
- Egg & Cheese Breakfast Slider: $1.25, Combo = $3.55, 2 Combo = $4.99
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Slider: $1.55, Combo = $3.55, 2 Combo = $4.99
- Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Slider: $1.55, Combo = $3.55, 2 Combo = $4.99
- Egg & Cheese Breakfast Toast Sandwich: $1.75, Combo = $3.85, 2 Combo = $5.59
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Toast Sandwich: $1.55, Combo = $3.85, 2 Combo = $5.59
- Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Toast Sandwich: $1.85, Combo = $3.85, 2 Combo = $5.59
- Breakfast Casserole with Cheese: $2.69
- Breakfast Casserole without Cheese: $2.09
- Danish: $0.99
- Mini Donuts: 1 PC = $0.39, 3 PC = $0.99
- Hash Brown Nibblers: Small = $1.09, Medium = $1.59, Sack = $2.99
- French Toast Sticks: $1.59
- Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal: $1.49
- *Breakfast Waffle Slider with Bacon: $1.99, Combo = $3.99
- *Breakfast Waffle Slider with Sausage: $1.99, Combo = $3.99
White Castle’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Breakfast Waffle Slider: As a limited time item on the menu, breakfast waffle sliders are one of the most popular menu selections. Up against the rest of the menu, they’re the only waffles available at White Castle.
Breakfast Casserole: White Castle’s breakfast casserole looks like a dish to bring to a pot-luck. However, fans may want to keep the whole plate to themselves. Stacked with eggs, cheese, and bacon, breakfast lovers may have enough to eat for the whole day.
Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Sliders: Available in one piece or two, breakfast sliders fans have their option to eat one now and one later. Accompanied by hash brown nibblers, sliders are freshly mad every single day.
Mini Donuts: Another item that is hard to come by on most fast food breakfast menus is donuts! A box of a dozen may be difficult to carry, but not the mini donuts from White Castle. Fans can get around 15 little donuts for less than $5.