Known for being a farm-to-table restaurant, one of Farmer Boys’ specialties is cooking farm-fresh breakfasts for its customers. For 35 years Farmer Boys has been grilling and sizzling in the morning to provide fresh breakfast menu options for everyone.
Farmer Boys has also partnered with Healthy Dining to make sure that menus are provided for anyone with a dietary restriction. The Farmer Boys team is dedicated to providing anyone who comes into their restaurant with healthy, fresh food that will fuel them for the day.
Farmer Boys Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Thursday: 6AM – 10PM
- Friday – Saturday: 6AM – 11PM
- Sunday: 7AM – 10PM
Farmer Boys Breakfast Menu Items
Parents love the kid’s Lil’ Farmhand Breakfast Menu because it gives them a great reason to go to Farmer Boys to get the food that they also love! Farmer Boys’ breakfast menu has a wide variety of classic breakfast items that will satisfy everyone in your family.
- 3-Egg Breakfast: $7.29
- 3-Egg Breakfast with bacon, sausage or ham: $8.49
- 3-Egg Denver Omelet: $8.49
- 3-Egg Farmer’s Omelet: $8.69
- 3-Egg Ham and Cheese Omelet: $8.49
- 3-Egg California Omelet: $8.49
- French Toast (3 slices): $6.49, Combo = $7.59
- Hot Cakes (4 pc): $6.49, Combo = $7.39
- The Breakfast Burrito (with Bccon, Sausage, Ham or Chili): $6.89
- Daybreak Sandwich with 2 eggs, American cheese on a toasted potato bun: $4.79
- Daybreak Sandwich with 2 strips of bacon, sausage patty or sliced ham: $5.79
- Farmhand Bowl: $6.79
- Sausage, Biscuit & Gravy Breakfast Bowl: $6.79
- Country Fried Chicken & Gravy Breakfast Bowl: $6.79
- Kid’s Hotcake: $5.19
- Kid’s French Toast: $5.19
Farmer Boys’ Most Popular Breakfast Foods
The French Toast Combo: This dish has great value because the three pieces of French toast is served with two eggs any style, and your choice between two strips of bacon or sausage patties. Everything is made with fresh ingredients, creating a fresh and quality taste.
Lil’ Farmhand Breakfast – French Toast: If your kids are jealous of your French Toast Combo, this is a great option to order for them! It comes with an egg and two slices of bacon or a sausage patty. Your kids can join the fun!
Daybreak Sandwich: The Daybreak Sandwich is another great way to get your nutrients in the morning. Neatly stacked on a potato bun, this sandwich comes with two eggs and American cheese. If you would like to add bacon, sausage, or sliced ham, that is always an option as well.
3-Egg Ham and Cheese Omelet: These three egg omelets are great protein boosters for the beginning of the day. All the omelets are served with toast, hash browns, and your choice of fresh fruit or tomato slices.