Trade in your cereal and milk for a milkshake from Steak ‘n Shake. With several biscuit selections and a taco option, Steak ‘n Shake serves up the unexpected for breakfast.
This diner-styled fast food joint offers hash browns instead of their French fries, but no one’s stopping you from pouring their famous steakburger flavoring.
Steak and Shake Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Saturday: 12:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Sunday: 12:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Steak ‘n Shake Breakfast Menu Items
Fans of Steak ‘n Shake’s menu aren’t far from their steakburgers as the Royale Steakburger is still available as a breakfast option!
- Bacon, Egg, ‘n Cheese Biscuit: $2.49, Combo = $4.49
- Sausage, Egg, ‘n Cheese Biscuit: $2.49, Combo = $4.49
- Bacon Bagel Sandwich: $2.79, Combo = $4.79
- Sausage Bagel Sandwich: $2.79, Combo = $4.79
- Sausage ‘n Egg Biscuit: $1.99, Combo = $3.99
- Royale Steakburger: $4.29, Combo = $5.99
- Sausage Biscuit: $1.49, Combo = $3.49
- Breakfast Shooters: $1.99, Combo = $3.99
- Sausage, Egg, ‘n Cheese Breakfast Taco: $0.99
- Potato ‘n Egg Breakfast Taco: $0.99
- Biscuit ‘n Gravy Breakfast Bowl: $2.49
- Sausage, Egg, ‘n Cheese w/ Hash Browns Breakfast Bowl: $1.99
- Fruit ‘n Yogurt Parfait: $0.99
- Buttermilk Biscuit: $1.19
- Hash Browns: $1.79
- Sausage Gravy ‘n Biscuits: 1 PC = $2.49, 2 PC = $3.49
- Blueberry Pancakes: $4.49
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes: $4.49
- Cakes ‘n Eggs Pancakes: $4.99
- Breakfast Skillet: $5.99
- Homestyle Breakfast: $5.49
- Classic One-Egg Breakfast: $3.99
- Classic Two-Egg Breakfast: $4.49
- Cheddar Scrambler: $5.49
Steak ‘n Shake’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Royale Steakburger: This burger is so popular, it’s on the breakfast menu and available throughout the day. The Royale Steakburger is definitely the number one favorite, and no matter what meal fans choose, it’s always accompanied with a fried egg.
Breakfast Shooters: Whether fans enjoy steak or sausage, there are three breakfast shooters that come served on a toasted bun with eggs to cradle them. Fans can swap fries for hash browns for breakfast with a side of coffee or a milkshake.
Homestyle Breakfast: The name is most appropriate for this plate of food by Steak ‘n Shake. Eggs, bacon, and biscuits are all the elements of a diner, and a breakfast at home. With endless options to swap and trade for hash browns and pancakes, Steak ‘n Shakes homestyle breakfast may be better than being at home.
Breakfast Skillet: Breakfast is actually served on a skillet, so it’s best eaten at the table! Both cheese and avocados top the eggs and sausage, creating a mountain over the skillet. Fans also have the option of having their eggs done over-easy, toppling eggs and bacon.