As one of the leading fast food chains in America, Taco Bell is known for their late night snacking opportunities among the young and the old.
With their coined A.M. crunchwraps and A.M. grilled tacos, Taco Bell delivers a strong, hearty menu that will have starting up your car earlier than you thought.
Taco Bell Breakfast Hours & Days
- Sunday – Saturday: 7 AM – 11 AM
Taco Bell Breakfast Menu Items
Burritos and tacos are far from conventional breakfast, but Taco Bell does it so good that you’ll want Mexican breakfast every day of the week!
A.M. crunchwraps have become all the rage for going rogue for breakfast and it seems fans have no desire go back to conventional breakfast. Regardless of the time, Taco Bell’s cinnamon delights are still available for breakfast.
- Bacon A.M. Grilled Taco: $1.00
- Sausage A.M. Grilled Taco: $1.00
- Bacon A.M. Crunchwrap: $2.49, Combo = $4.49
- Sausage A.M. Crunchwrap: $2.49, Combo = $4.49
- Steak A.M. Crunchwrap: $2.99, Combo = $4.99
- Bacon Grande Scrambler: $2.49
- Sausage Grande Scrambler: $2.49
- Steak Grande Scrambler: $3.29
- Cheesy Bacon Burrito: $1.69
- Cheesy Sausage Burrito: $1.69
- Cheesy Steak Burrito: $2.49, Combo = $4.49
- Country Grilled Burrito: $1.29
- Sausage and Cheese Biscuit Taco: $2.19
- Crispy Chicken Biscuit Taco with Jalapeno Honey: $2.19
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit Taco: $2.19
- Bacon Waffle Taco: $1.99, Combo = $3.29
- Sausage Waffle Taco: $1.99, Combo = $3.29
- Cinnabon Delights: $1.00
- Sausage Flatbread Melt: $1.00
- Hash Brown: $1.00
Taco Bell’s Favorite Breakfast Foods
AM Crunchwrap: The newest and most popular addition to the menu would have to be the AM crunchwrap. Regardless of the meat choice, everyone gets hash browns and eggs tucked into their toasted, folded burrito
Cinnabon Delights: While they’re not a stand alone breakfast item, Cinnabon delights are a small joy to grace the Taco Bell breakfast menu.
Sausage Waffle Taco: The Taco Bell menu takes the classic sausage and waffles and throws them into a taco for a fast-food Mexican twist. Instead of spicy sauce and sour cream for sweet syrup on your crunchy waffle taco.
Cheesy Bacon Burrito: Although burritos are wrapped tight, there’s nothing stopping this wrap from oozing cheese and bacon. Packed to the brim with hot cheese and bacon, this burrito is perfect for breakfast on the go.