When one thinks of Carrows, one thinks of good, hardy, home-cooked food and amazing pies. You will have to travel to California to order from their tempting menu. Trust me, it will be worth the drive.
Carrows breakfast menu is extensive, featuring every breakfast combination you can think of. Their feature item is called The Great Big, and it certainly lives up to its name.
Carrows’ Breakfast Hours & Days
- Sunday – Thursday: 6 AM – 10 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 6 AM – 11 PM
Carrows’ Breakfast Menu Items
Early risers can enjoy breakfast at Carrows. Most locations open at 6 a.m, and the coffee will already be brewed. The breakfast menu is divided into four sections: Pancakes, French Toast & Waffles; 3 Egg Omelettes & Skillets; The Great Big; and West Coast Breakfast Favorites. Trust me, I don’t think they left anything out.
Consider trying Carrows signature items including Grandma’s Cinnamon Loaf French Toast or Multi-Grain and Nut Pancakes. If you are avoiding carbs, you can’t go wrong with Carrows Joe’s Special Omelette.
- Strawberry Pancakes: $9.99
- Country French Toast: $9.69
- Mile High Pancake Stack: $9.49
- French Toast: $9.99
- Strawberry French Toast: $10.99
- Grandma’s Cinnamon Loaf French Toast: $10.99
- Belgian Waffle: $9.49
- Strawberry Waffle: $10.69
- Multi-Grain & Nut Pancakes: $10.49
- Bacon and Onion Potato Pancakes: $10.49
- Carrows Joe’s Special Omelette: $10.49
- Country Skillet: $9.99
- Supreme Skillet: $10.49
- Vegetable Omelette: $9.99
- Vegetable Skillet:$9.99
- Denver Omelette: $9.99
- Bacon, Avocado, Jack Omelette: $9.99
- Great Big Breakfast: $10.99
- Corned Beef Hash & Eggs: $9.99
- Big Southern Breakfast: $9.79
- The Lumberjack Breakfast: $10.59
- Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs: $12.99
- Eggs Benedict: $9.99
- California Benedict: $10.49
- Top Sirloin Steak & Eggs: $15.49
- Chorizo & Eggs: $10.49
- Power Breakfast: $6.99
- Your Choice Breakfast $9.99
Carrows’ Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Grandma’s Cinnamon Loaf French Toast: They start with a cinnamon break, dip it in an egg batter, and then grill it to perfection. But that’s not all! It’s also served with two eggs and a choice of bacon, country sausage, or turkey sausage. Top your French Toast with warm syrup and you have breakfast perfection. Only $10.99.
Carrows Joe’s Special Omelette: This omelet features ground beef. Yes, ground beef! It also has spinach, mushrooms, tomato and onion all mixed into a three-egg omelette. It’s topped with cheddar cheese. Accompanied with Hash Browns, Country Potatoes, or Fruit. That’s a lot of food for $10.49.
The Great Big: Served on a big plate, this breakfast includes three eggs, two bacon strips, two sausage links or one sausage patty, and two pancakes. Can you see why they had to use a big plate? The Great Big is $10.99
California Benedict: Do you like Hollandaise sauce? You won’t be disappointed with this “California” version of the classic Benedict. This version has two bacon and onion potato pancakes, topped with bacon and poached eggs. Served with fresh fruit, this modified classic is only $10.49.