This award-winning chain specializes in the best steaks and seafood while providing guests with a casual atmosphere. With 12 locations across the Southeast, The Chop House has an impressive menu of steaks, sides, and desserts.
The Chop House does not have an official breakfast menu, but what is more American than having a big, juicy steak for breakfast? Cooked to perfection, enjoy your steak even more with a horseradish crust or burgundy mushrooms.
Chop House’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Sunday – Thursday: 11 AM – 10 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 11 AM – 11 PM
Chop House’s Breakfast Menu Items
Make an early reservation at The Chop House to start your day right. Order a Chop House Steakburger or a New York Strip. Seafood lovers will be pleased with the Homemade Blue Crab Cakes. Don’t worry about not having enough choices. There are 16 sides available at The Chop House.
With a name like Chop House, why not order a professionally-cooked steak? The steaks come with either a soup or a salad and a baked potato. Choose between several size options and don’t forget the steak add-ons to truly customize your order.
- Mozzarella Wedges with Marinara: $8
- Deviled Eggs with Brown Sugar Bacon: $9
- Spinach Queso & Chips: $9
- Crispy Pork Ribs: $12
- Colossal Homemade Onion Rings: $6-$9
- Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes: $11
- Pizza Florentine: $9-$11
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail: $11
- Chargrilled Shrimp & Crab Cake: $14
- Ahi Tuna: $13
- Homemade Soups of the Day: $4.5 -$6
- House Salad: $6
- Balsamic Blue Cheese Chopped Salad: $7
- Chop House Combo: $11
- Caesar Salad: $6
- Grilled Chicken Salad: $10-$13
- Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Salad: $10-$13
- Crispy Chicken Tender Salad: $10-$13
- Sliced Tenderloin Caesar Salad: $13-$17
- Slow-Roasted Prime Rib: $14
- Grilled Chicken Mozzarella: $12
- The Cuban: $11
- Grilled Turkey Burger: $11
- Chop House Steakburger: $11
- Teriyaki-Glazed Grilled Chicken: $15
- Grilled Chicken Parmesan: $12-$15
- Rosemary Grilled Chicken Breast: $14
- Crispy Chicken Tenders with Chop House Fries: $11-$14
- Filet Mignon: $25-$29
- Sirloin: $17-$21
- Ribeye: $22-$26
- New York Strip: $28
- T-Bone $31
- Prime Rib: $21-$29
- Filet of Beef Medallions: $23-$27
- Horseradish-Crusted Filet: $27-$31
- Chop House Pork Chop: $17
- Petite Pork Chops: $10-$14
- Center-Cut Lamb Chops: $22-$27
- Fall-Off-The-Bone BBQ Baby Back Ribs: $17-$24
- BBQ Chicken & Baby Back Ribs Combo: $23
- Baked Boston Schrod: $14
- Grilled North Atlantic Salmon: $19
- Chargrilled Jumbo Shrimp: $12.50-$18
- Homemade Blue Crab Cakes: $14-$21
- Cold Water Lobster Tail: $24
- Catch of the Day: market price
- Seafood Fettuccine Alfredo: $15-$19
Chop House’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Filet Mignon: Chop House customers will love this lean, tender cut of beef. Choose between a six ounce steak for $25, or nine ounce portion for $29. Why not add sautéed onions or burgundy mushrooms to your order for $3 more?
Chop House Pork Chop: Steak isn’t the only thing on the menu at The Chop House. Order a Chop House Pork Chop (say that three times fast) for $17. This thick pork chop comes with cinnamon apples and a huge sweet potato.
Cold Water Lobster Tail: Choose from the list of impressive sides to accompany your Cold Water Lobster Tail. Seasoned with paprika and oven-roasted to perfection, the lobster tail will be sure to please. Enjoy 8 ounces for $24.
The Cuban: Do you want something different than traditional steak house offerings? Try The Chop House’s version of The Cuban. Served on ciabatta bread, this roast pork, ham, and bacon sandwich also has melted Swiss cheese over the top. This sandwich is served with fries and is only $11.