The rich history of UK-based Costa Coffee comes shining through in every delicious cup that’s served across its thousands of locations across the world. Founded by Italian immigrant brothers Sergio and Bruno Costa in London way back in 1971, Costs Coffee has grown to have more than 2,000 locations in the UK alone, over 1,000 outlets overseas, and more than 6,000 Costa Express vending facilities.
Unfortunately, folks in the US are not on the list of those that have a Costa Coffee location nearby. They’re truly missing out, because the chain’s signature brew – Costa’s Italian Coffee – is truly a taste to behold. Specially crafted from six Arabica Beans and one Robusta to create the perfect Cup of Joe, it’s easy to see why folks flock in to get their morning fix. Hours vary by location, but many Costa Coffee locations are up and running bright and early.
Costa Coffee’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 6 AM – 11 AM
Costa Coffee’s Breakfast Menu Items
Nothing quite says morning time like the smell of robust coffee in the air, and that aroma will envelop you as soon as you walk into Costa Coffee. From simple coffee drinks with a twist to more complex concoctions that will surely get your motor running.
No matter where you are in the world when you come across a Costa Coffee, you can rest assured that you’ve stumbled across something delicious that won’t break the bank.
- Flat White (Primo)
- Cappuccino (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
- Americano (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
- Cafe Latte (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
- Espresso Macchiato (primo or Medio)
- Cortado/Mocha Cortado (Massimmo)
- Babyccino/Chocolate Babyccino (Medio)
- Hot Chocolate (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
- Mocha/Mocha Latte (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
- Specialty Latte (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
- Caramel Cappuccino (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
- Chai Latte (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
- Traditional or Decaf Tea
- Infusions/Specialty Teas
- Iced Cappuccino (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
- Iced Latte (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
- Iced Specialty Latte (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
- Coffee Coolers (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
- Caramel Latte/Mocha Cooler (Primo, Medio, or Massimo)
Costa Coffee’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Flat White: Known as a favorite of baristas, this rich and full flavored coffee features a smooth texture that they love to describe as velvety. Finished off with a prefect florette that’s just as delicious as it is appealing to the eye.
Americano: This one starts off with Costa Coffee’s signature Mocha Italia Espresso, which is then extended with additional hot water to give it a smooth finish. Enjoyed straight up or with a splash of milk, it’s one of Costa’s most popular items.
Espresso: There’s one word that perfectly describes this short little splash of caffeinated heaven: intense. Known as the ‘heartbeat’ of all Costa Coffees, it’s known for its signature aroma and bold flavor.
Latte: Costa Coffee takes the latte to a whole new level. It all starts off with its signature espresso, which is then combined with freshly steamed milk to create a smooth and creamy delight that will quickly leave you hooked.
Cortado: Don’t let the diminutive size fool you – this coffee packs a serious punch. This rich and intense cup of delight is topped off with textured milk and signed with a heart, and yours will certainly be warmed with the first sip.