Zaxby’s has distinguished itself as a leader in the fast food chicken industry; Zaxby’s knows chicken. Now you can enjoy that high quality and that flavor in the morning – if you live in Georgia, that is. Certain Zaxby’s locations in Georgia offer Morning Mealz that are sure to get you jumping out of bed in the morning.
Since 1990, Southerners have enjoyed the taste, atmosphere, and incredibly low prices of Zaxby’s. Zaxby’s put all of its charm and value into its breakfast menu for you and your loved ones to enjoy. Look no further than Zaxby’s for your next breakfast outing.
Zaxby’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 6:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Not all Zaxby’s locations offer breakfast. Please check your nearest Zaxby’s for current hours.
Zaxby’s Breakfast Menu Items
Chicken should never be limited to certain hours of the day; enjoy a chicken Panini made on Texas toast or try the Kickin’ Chicken Biscuit Meal for a little bit of spice. Zaxby’s has an incredible breakfast menu (Georgians are blessed!), and every option is under $5. Check out the Zaxby’s breakfast menu below.
Menu selection and prices may vary on location.
- Texas Toast Bacon Panini Meal = $4.65
- Texas Toast Sausage Panini Meal = $4.65
- Texas Toast Chicken Panini Meal = $4.65
- Zegg and Cheese Bacon Biscuit Meal = $4.39
- Zegg and Cheese Sausage Biscuit Meal = $4.39
- Zegg and Cheese Chicken Biscuit Meal = $4.39
- Signature Chicken Biscuit Meal = $3.99
- Kickin’ Chicken Biscuit Meal = $3.99
- Gravy Chicken Biscuit Meal = $3.99
- Breakfast Bowl = $4.99
- Cheese Gritz = $2.49
- Gravy Gritz = $2.49
- Side of Gritz = $1.29
- Steel-Cut Oatmeal = $2.65
- Donut Bites = $1.49
- Gravy Biscuit = $1.99
- Side of Taterz = $0.99
- Side of Texas Toast = $0.59
- Small Soft Drink or Iced Tea = $1.69
- Medium Soft Drink or Iced Tea = $1.89
- Large Soft Drink or Iced Tea = $2.09
- Milk or Chocolate Milk = $1.19
- Orange Juice or Apple Juice = $1.99
- 12 oz. Freshly Brewed Coffee = $1.59
- 16 oz. Freshly Brewed Coffee = $1.79
- 20 oz. Iced Coffee = $1.79
Zaxby’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Zegg and Cheese Biscuit Meal: Zaxby’s loves to play with words to incorporate the letter ‘Z,’ so it makes sense that Zaxby’s turned eggs into ‘zeggs.’ If you love a good breakfast sandwich, you’ll love the breakfast sandwiches at Zaxby’s. A fluffy biscuit is layered with “zegg,” cheese, and your choice of bacon, sausage, and chicken. (Hint: choose chicken.)
Breakfast Bowl: Grits (or “gritz” as Zaxby’s calls them) are a Southern favorite. The Breakfast Bowl takes grits to the next level by adding eggs, cheese, taters, gravy, and your choice of bacon, sausage, or chicken. Order the Breakfast Bowl and I promise you’ll be talking about it for weeks.
Donut Bites: If you’re like me, you can never turn down the opportunity for a donut. The Donut Bites at Zaxby’s are a perfect option as a main course or a sweet treat to finish off your meal. All breakfast eaters will love the sweet flavor dipped in a creamy maple dipping sauce.
Steel-Cut Oatmeal: You may wonder why you’d need to go out to eat to get oatmeal. When you’ve tried the steel-cut oatmeal from Zaxby’s, you’ll know why! The oatmeal is the perfect texture and flavor to fill you up, especially when topped with cranberries, brown sugar, and almonds.