As the team behind Dutch Bros explains, they’ve been roastin’ and rockin’ since 1992. That’s when brothers Dane and Travis Boersma founded the company that would grow to be a phenomenal success. From humble beginnings with a single double-head espresso machine, Dutch Bros has grown to more than 290 locations across seven states.
Dutch Bros has attracted a fanatical following through the years, and the company prides itself on consistently delivering on its three tenets: speed, quality, and service. While some locations are open 24 hours, scores of others are open bright and early to serve your breakfast needs.
Dutch Bros Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 5 AM – 11 AM
Dutch Bros Breakfast Menu Items
Dutch Bros convenient hours make it the perfect destination to add to your to-do list regardless of what time of day it is. Those worried about the hustle and bustle that are inherent to morning time can be in and out in a flash.
Whether it’s one of their signature coffee drinks, blended treats such as smoothies, or the exclusive Blue Rebel Energy Drinks, it’s easy to see why Dutch Bros is a destination for many folks as they start their days off right.
- Dutch Classics Coffee, Served Hot or Iced (Assorted varieties) Small: $3.00 , Medium $3.50 ,Large $4.50
- Dutch Freeze Blended Beverages: 16 oz. $3.50 , 24 oz. $4.50 , $32 oz. $6.50
- Blue Rebel Energy Drinks (Iced or blended) 16 oz. $3.50 , 24 oz. $4.50 , $32 oz. $6.50
- Infused Teas and Sodas: Small: $1.75 , Medium $2.25 ,Large $3.00
- Private Reserve Dutch Cocoa: Small: $2.00 , Medium $2.50 ,Large $3.00
- Private Reserve Americano: Small: $1.50 , Medium $2.00 ,Large $3.00
- Jr. Mini Frost: $2.25
- Jr. Mini Smoothie: $2.25
- Muffin Tops: $2.00
- Granola Bars: $2.00
- Dutch Frost Blended Beverages: 16 oz. $3.50 , 24 oz. $4.50 , $32 oz. $6.50
Dutch Bros Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Dutch Classics Kicker: One of Dutch Bros signature blends, this coffee delight can be served hot or iced. Just as its name suggests, it will provide you with just the kick in the pants you need to jump start your day.
Dutch Classics White Chocolate Mocha: Like your pick-me-up on the sweeter side? This white chocolate and espresso concoction will certainly get your day started off on the right foot.
Dutch Freeze Blended Beverages: Dutch Bros does smoothies right too, with delicious flavors including Wildberry, Peach, Blueberry Pomegranate, Green Apple, Mango, and Strawberry.
Blue Rebel Energy Drink: Specifically developed just for Dutch Bros, this energy drink is available in both regular and sugar-free. It can be enjoyed as a standalone drink or as an iced or blended infused sensation.