With American diner food as their main specialty, Eat n Park has been a staple for families for generations. Most people stop in for lunch and dinner, but they also offer an extensive breakfast menu all day long.
Whether you’re trying to get to work early or you slept in late, Eat n Park is still ready to cook you up some breakfast and make sure your first meal of the day is exactly how you want it.
Eat n Park’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Sunday-Thursday: 6 AM – 11 PM
- Friday-Saturday: 6 AM – 12 AM
Eat n Park’s Breakfast Menu Items
Since breakfast is served all day, you know that you’re going to want to know your options. From omelettes to pancakes they are serving up food that will make you feel like you are in grandma’s kitchen.
The best part is the breakfast items at Eat n Park are some of the cheapest and most satisfying. Explore the menu and prices below.
- Breakfast Combo: $3.99
- Eggs breakfast: $3.99
- Ground Sirloin and Eggs Smile: $8.99
- Original Breakfast Smile: $6.99
- Super Griddle Smile: $7.99
- Eggs Benedict: $8.29
- Sausage Gravy & Biscuit: $3.99
- Bananas Foster French Toast: $5.99
- French Toast: $3.99
- Buttermilk Pancakes: $3.99
- Caramel Apple Pancakes: $5.99
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes: $4.99
- All-American Scrambler: $6.99
- French Scrambler: $6.49
- Spinach Tomato Omelette: $8.29
- Mushroom Medley Omelette: $7.99
- Ham and Cheese Omelette: $8.29
- Meat Lovers Omelette: $8.99
- Western Omelette: $8.49
- Sausage and Pepper Omelette: $8.99
- Oatmeal and Fruit Combo: $4.99
Eat n Park’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Western Omelette: Although it is one of the more expensive items on the menu, the Western Omelette is well worth the price. Packed with cheese, peppers, and ham, you are going to leave full and satisfied.
Caramel Apple Pancakes: There aren’t many places where you can get this amazing creation. It pairs the light fluffy pancake that is an American breakfast staple and essentially combines is with an apple pie of sorts. It is a great breakfast and will satisfy any sweet tooth.
Original Breakfast Smile: This is the item that started it all for the Eat n Park breakfast department. It has been there since the beginning and is still holding strong as one of the best bangs for your buck at breakfast.
Breakfast Combo: This is one of the cheapest items on the breakfast menu at Eat n Park. But just because its cheap doesn’t mean its not good. It includes an egg, fried potatoes, toast, and your choice of breakfast meat. Get it for less than five dollars!