Since opening the doors of its first location way back in 1980, Elephant Bar has been packing them in. The scratch-kitchen restaurant features plenty of down home comfort food favorites that everyone knows and loves, as well as plenty of surprises tucked into the menu for those that are feeling on the adventurous side.
While Elephant Bar doesn’t keep early morning hours, those that are ready to dig in later in the day are certainly in luck for a big time treat – especially for weekend brunch starting at 10 AM!
Elephant Bar’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Saturday – Sunday: 10 AM – 2 PM (Brunch Menu)
- Monday – Friday: 11 AM – Noon
Elephant Bar’s Breakfast Menu Items
If traditional cuisine done right and made from scratch each and every day is your thing, then Elephant Bar will quickly become one of your go-to spots. From classic sandwiches such as the French Dip to its signature behemoth known as The Smokehouse, or delicious entrees like Home-Style Pot Roast to Braised Lamb Shanks, there’s something that will appeal to the whole crowd on Elephant Bar’s menu.
On the weekend, Elephant Bar’s brunch offerings are enough to get the whole crew motivated and ready to go for wherever the day may lead you!
- Gooey Butter Cake French Toast $9.75
- Pork Tomatillo Omelet $9.75
- Sunrise Breakfast Tostadas $9.75
- Deluxe Scrambled Eggs $8.75
- Philly Cheesesteak Frittata $11.75
- Raspberry Passion Pancakes $9.75
- Market Cobb Salad $9.95
- Thai-High Sweet and Zesty Chicken Salad $9.95
- Citrus Salad with Grilled Chicken $10.50
- Pacific Cove Tropical Crab and Shrimp Louie $!4.25
- Sirloin Steak Sandwich $13.95
- Tempura Mahi Mahi Sandwich $11.25
- Classic French Dip $9.95
- Philly Cheese Steak $11.25
- The Smokehouse $9.95
- Grilled Ham and Turkey Focaccia $9.50
- Build Your Own Burger $8.50
- Build Your Own Chicken Sandwich $8.50
- Parmesan Chicken and Tuscan-Style Shrimp $13.95
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi-Mahi $16.95
- Home-Style Pot Roast $12.95
- Braised Lamb Shanks $17.75
- Sauteed Chicken Marsala $13.25
- New York Steak and Jumbo Prawns $23.95
- Wood-Fired New York Steak $19.95
- Wood-Grilled Tri-Tip $14.95
- MisoYaki Salmon $16.50
- Kona BBQ Pork Ribs $17.75
- Korean Chicken and Kona BBQ Ribs $14.59
- Crispy Teriyaki Chicken $13.50
- Thai BBQ Soba Noodles with Vegetables Stir-Fry $10.95
- Chinese Five-Spice Shrimp and Chicken $14.25
- Kung Pao Chicken and Shrimp $14.25
- Orange Peel Chicken $12.95
- Mongolian Beef $14.50
- Thai-Style Tilapia $13.95
Elephant Bar’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Gooey Butter Cake French Toast: Homemade french toast wrapped around gooey butter cake and drizzled with vanilla ice cream and whipped topping. Served with seasonal fruit and honey maple syrup.
Deluxe Scrambled Eggs: As the name suggests, this isn’t your everyday scrambled egg dish. Delicious eggs scrambled up with shallots, bell peppers, and creamy pepper jack cheese, Served with bacon, breakfast potatoes, and toast on the side.
Philly Cheesesteak Frittata: An open-faced omelet delight that will make you think you’ve died and gone to Philly heaven. Seared Philly steak is combined with caramelized bell peppers and onions, pepper jack queso, and a zesty chipotle pesto in this awesome creation.
Raspberry Passion Pancakes: Buttermilk pancakes that are seriously kicked up a notch, as they are infused with passion fruit and raspberry. If that wasn’t enough, this plate of morning goodness is served with honey maple syrup, whipped cream, cashews, strawberry butter, and breakfast potatoes.