If your barbecue is so good that folks start calling you ‘famous,’ then there’s a real good chance you’re on the right track. That was certainly the case for Famous Dave – yes, there really is a Famous Dave – as he pulled the trigger on his first location back in 1994, and he hasn’t looked back since.
Fast forward to today, and there’s more than 170 locations across the United States. Dave’s has grown like wildfire, and it can all be traced back to the awesomeness of his ‘cue. While heading there at the crack of dawn isn’t an option, those that can wait a little while won’t be disappointed.
Famous Dave’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 11 AM – Noon
Famous Dave’s Breakfast Menu Items
As barbecue lovers can attest, anytime is a good time to pile the meats up high and dig in. That won’t be an issue at Famous Dave’s, as the amazing pitmasters on staff take their business seriously. This ain’t no run of the mill BBQ joint – we’re talking about the real deal that continues to rack up a ton of awards.
Whether you’re in the mood for ribs, brisket, or chicken, this is BBQ done right. Chances are you’ll be coming back for more again and again.
- Dave’s Sampler Platter $15.99
- Not’cho Ordinary Nachos (Grande) $8.99
- Sweetwater Catfish Fingers $7.99
- 12 Piece Dave’s Wings $9.49
- 24 Piece Dave’s Wings $17.99
- Big Baby, Full Slab Ribs $22.99
- Halvin’ My Baby, Half Slab Ribs $16.99
- Texas Beef Brisket $12.99
- Country-Roasted Chicken $11.99
- Georgia Chopped Pork $11.99
- South Side Rib Tips $11.99
- Barbeque Chicken $11.99
- Smoked Sirloin Tri-Tip Platter $14.99
- Two-Meat BBQ Combo $14.99
- Baby Back-N-Meat Bbq Combo $19.99
- Rib-N-Rib Bbq Combo $22.99
- All-American Bbq Feast $58.99
- Feast for Two $34.99
- Texas Beef Brisket Sandwich $9.49
- Barbeque Chicken Sandwich $8.59
- Georgia Chopped Pork Sandwich $8.99
- Char-Grilled Chicken Sandwich $8.99
- Smoked Sirloin Tri-Tip Sandwich $9.99
- Chicken Sandwich, Cajun or Hickory, $9.99
- Ultimate BBQ Burger $9.99
- Dave’s Favorite Burger $8.99
- Char-Grilled Cheeseburger $8.49
- True-Bleu Cheeseburger $8.99
- Dave’s Turkey Burger $7.99
- Devil’s Spit Burger $8.99
Famous Dave’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Baby Back Ribs: Choice of a half-rack or full, customers have a choice of having these bad boys served original style or sweet and zesty. Whichever one you choose, just grab some extra napkins and dig in.
Texas Beef Brisket: Hit with just the right mix of Dave’s secret spices, this slab of beef is slow smoked by pitmasters over hickory until it’s juicy and tender. This is fall apart in your mouth deliciousness at its finest.
Sweetwater Catfish Fingers: This ain’t your average fish fry. Tender strips of catfish are dipped in cajun-seasoned cornmeal and then flash fried to perfection. Served with jalapeno sweet and sour and remoulade sauces for dipping.
Country-Roasted Chicken: A full ½ chicken done Dave’s way. Specially seasoned, roasted, and then char-grilled till its just right, this one gives new meaning to the whole finger licking good thing.