From humble beginnings in a roadside peach shed, Fatz Cafe has come to be known as the place to be when you have a hankering for a big old plate of Southern favorites – served up with some of the area’s legendary hospitality, of course. Fatz is best known for its world famous Calabash Chicken, but its menu is chock full of comfort food and other innovative options that leave guests grinning from ear to ear.
While Fatz Cafe doesn’t keep early morning hours, those that prefer to have their first meal of the day a little on the later side are in for a real treat.
Fatz Cafe’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 11 AM – Noon
Fatz Cafe’s Breakfast Menu Items
Those that are looking for something different – and a lot of it – have definitely come to the right place when they mosey on up to Fatz Cafe. Whether it’s the to-die-for Calabash Chicken, a massive burger, or the delectable Open-Face Pot Roast sandwich, leaving Fatz hungry is simply not an option.
For those that aren’t exactly looking to bust their bellies so early in the day, there are plenty of soups, salads, and other lighter options to choose from as well. In short, there’s a little bit of something for everyone at Fatz Cafe.
- FATZ Cobb Salad $9.99
- Blackened Caesar Salad with blackened chicken breast $8.99
- Blackened Caesar Salad with blackened Atlantic salmon filet $11.99
- Seabreeze Spinach Salad $7.99, With Citrus-grilled chicken $9.79, With Grilled Salmon $12.99
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup Cup $3.49, Bowl $4.49
- Soup of the Day Cup $3.49, Bowl $4.49
- Calabash Chicken $12.79
- Parmesan-Encrusted Chicken Pasta $11.99
- Chicken Pot Pie with Side Salad $9.99
- Citrus-Grilled Chicken $9.99
- The Original FATZ sampler $17.99
- Ribs, Shrimp & Chicken Trio $15.49
- Big Easy Shrimp & Fish Fry $13.99
- Southern Gold Ribs and Calabash $13.49
- Grilled Salmon with Herb Crème Sauce $15.99
- Grilled Shrimp & Veggie Harpoons $14.99
- FATZ Famous Fish $13.49
- Calabash Popcorn Shrimp $9.99
- Parmesan-Encrusted FATZ Fish $12.49
- Top Sirloin 6 oz. $12.99, 10 oz. $15.99, Add topper $1.99
- Beef Tenderloin Tips 8 oz. $10.49, 12 oz. $12.99
- Baby Back Ribs Half Rack $14.99, Full Rack $17.99
- Premium Pork Chops $12.49
- Smothered Chopped Steak $10.99
- 12 oz. Ribeye $18.49
- Farmhouse Burger $8.99
- Black Jack Bacon Burger $8.49
- Old Fashioned Cheeseburger $8.49
- FATZ Onyum Burger 8.99
- Hand-Carved Roast Beef Sandwich $9.79
- Big City Reuben $9.49
- FATZ Club $8.99
- FATZ Famous Fish Sandwich $8.99
- Shrimp Po’ Boy $7.99
- Open Face Pot Roast Sandwich $7.99
- Fish and Chips $7.99
Fatz Cafe’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
World Famous Calabash Chicken: Yes, it really is as good as it sounds. Chicken fingers are specially seasoned and marinated in buttermilk for 24 hours before being hand breaded and fried up to a delicious golden brown. Can also be served grilled on request!
Big City Reuben: This one certainly justifies its name. A half-pound of thin sliced corned beef piled high and topped off with melted swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and thousand island dressing on toasted thick-cut rye bread.
Farmhouse Burger: Start with a 7 oz. patty grilled how you like it, top it off with both swiss and cheddar cheeses, and then add bacon, mayo, fried green tomatoes, and a fried egg for good measure. It’s a burger Fatz style, and your standards are about to change once you take a bite.
Citrus Grilled Chicken: A pair of tender chicken breasts marinated in citrus, and then fire grilled to perfection. This delightful dish is topped off with pineapple and served over cilantro rice with steamed broccoli.