Ready to kick things up a notch for a fine dining brunch experience? Then head on over to Foge de Chao, and prepare to exit with your mind completely blown. This Brazilian Steakhouse was founded in Rio Grande do Sul back in 1979, and it finally made its way to the United States in 1979. It now counts more than 30 locations across the US, many of which serve brunch.
The full Brazilian Brunch menu is only served on weekends, but trust us – it’ll be worth the wait.
Fogo de Chao Breakfast Hours & Days
- Saturday-Sunday: 11:30 AM – 2 PM (Brunch Menu)
Fogo de Chao Breakfast Menu Items
No trip to Fogo de Chao is complete without the full Market Table experience, and that’s thankfully included as an option on the brunch menu. There’s also plenty of fire-roasted meats, a refreshing greek yogurt parfait, and of course – a full brunch beverage bar to help you enjoy the weekend in style.
Once you experience all that Fogo de Chao has to offer, there’s a good chance it’ll be on your weekend rotation list for the foreseeable future.
- Brunch Full Churrasco Experience – Includes Market Table $42.95
- Brunch Market Table & Feijoada Bar $26.95
- Brunch Sea Bass – Includes Market Table & Feijoada Bar $48.95
- Brunch Sea Bass à la carte $39.95
- Lunch Full Churrasco Experience – Includes Market Table & Feijoada Bar $39.95
- Gaucho Lunch – Market Table Only $18.00
- Gaucho Lunch with Grilled Selection – Market Table with Roasted Chicken Breast $24.00
- Gaucho Lunch with Grilled Selection – Market Table with Leg of Lamb $27.00
- Gaucho Lunch with Grilled Selection – Market Table with Center Cut Pork Chop $27.00
- Gaucho Lunch with Grilled Selection – Market Table with Picanha (Sirloin) $26.00
- Gaucho Lunch with Grilled Selection – Market Table with Fraldinha (Bottom Sirloin) $27.00
- Lunch Sea Bass à la carte $27.95
- Dinner Full Churrasco Experience – Includes Market Table & Feijoada Bar $62.95
- Dinner Market Table & Feijoada Bar $28.95
- Dinner Sea Bass – Includes Market Table & Feijoada Bar $48.95
- Dinner Sea Bass à la carte $39.95
Fogo de Chao Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Market Table: A highlight of the Fogo de Chao experience regardless of time of day, it’s chock full of all kinds of goodies for brunch. Seasonal salads, smoked salmon, soups, and imported cheeses are just a few of the items you’ll find, and we can confidently say you’ll find something that will hit the spot.
Braised Beef Rib Hash: A steakhouse brunch delight, these shredded beef ribs are sauteed up with potatoes, onions, peppers, and Brazilian seasoning for a new twist on hash that’s a true eye-opener.
Fire-Roasted Meats: A trip to a steakhouse just isn’t complete without a selection of the finest meats you can imagine, and Fogo de Chao will have your brunch cravings covered on this front. Whether it’s filet mignon, ribeye, or even a tender lamb chop, you won’t be disappointed.
Brunch Beverage Bar: As an add-on to enhance your experience at Fogo de Chao, why not include a trip to the bar? Cocktail options include the Fogo Bloody Mary and the Passion Fruit Mimosa, and there’s a good chance your spirits will be lifted no matter which one you choose.