Although Grand Lux Café does not offer breakfast every day, they have a wonderful breakfast menu on the weekends. They are perfect for grabbing brunch with friends and family. Known for its upscale American cuisine, you are sure to get quality food and great dining experience at Grand Lux Café.
No matter what your favorite breakfast is, they will have something that will satisfy your cravings and fill you up as you start your day.
Grand Lux Cafe’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Saturday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Note: Breakfast is only served on the weekend.
Grand Lux Cafe’s Breakfast Menu Items
From omelets and bacon to French toast and pancakes, Grand Lux Café has the breakfast favorites that you’re looking for. You know they have quality food at lunch and dinner, but it is just as good at breakfast.
Although the prices may be a little high for most breakfast joints, you can be sure that you will receive a superior dining experience and the price will definitely be worth it.
- Eggs and Hash Browns with Toast: $7.95
- Whole Egg or Egg White Omelette: $11.95
- “The Best” Eggs Benedict with ham and Hollandaise: $11.95
- DeLux Breakfast Sandwich: $10.95
- Biscuits and Gravy with Eggs: $12.50
- Huevos Rancheros: $10.95
- Chilaquiles: $11.95
- Crab and Asparagus Omelette: $13.95
- Stack of Buttermilk Pancakes: $6.95
- Banana-Pecan Pancakes: $10.95
- Red Velvet Pancakes: $10.95
- Grand Lux Cafe French Toast: $10.95
- Caramel Banana-Nut French Toast: $12.95
- Belgian Waffle: $6.95
- Fried Chicken and Waffles: $12.95
- Breakfast Beignets: $7.95
Grand Lux Cafe’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Fried Chicken and Waffles: This classic combination doesn’t sound that good until you try it. The savory and salty fried chicken pairs great with the sweet, syrup drenched waffles. It is one of the more expensive items on the breakfast menu but it is worth it.
Breakfast Beignets: One of the cheaper items on the menu, these are served hot and fresh. It is similar to a donut and is topped with powdered sugar. Perfect for sharing between friends and family.
Caramel Banana-Nut French Toast: This is a famous breakfast favorite at the Grand Lux Cafe. People cannot get enough of this great combination. The bananas and caramel pair perfectly with the sweet french toast.
Crab and Asparagus Omelette: If you’re looking for something a little different for breakfast, this will allow you to do that! An omelette stuffed with crab is sure to taste good and keep you full throughout the day. It is the most expensive item on the breakfast menu but it isn’t often you can have crab for breakfast!