While HoneyBaked Ham’s claim to fame is its fully cooked options for folks to grab and go to make dinner time a snap, the awesome stores are primed and ready to serve your needs at other times of the day as well. That’s right, HoneyBaked Ham does breakfast and lunch too, but you’ll need to do a little planning and call ahead to make it happen.
If you’ve got a troop of folks to feed early in the morning, be sure to call ahead for one of these awesome platters that will lead to rave reviews. Hours vary by location, but some are open as early as 9:30 AM to service your needs.
HoneyBaked Ham’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Friday: 9:30 AM – Noon
- Saturday – Sunday: 10 AM – Noon
HoneyBaked Ham’s Breakfast Menu Items
For breakfast platters that the whole gang can agree on, HoneyBaked Ham has you covered. The signature croissant breakfast sandwich platters come in a number of different varieties, while the build-your-own yogurt parfait platter always sparks a reaction. There’s also platters featuring pastries and bagels, so you can be sure you’ll find something to suit your needs.
Not looking to feed a whole tribe but still want your HoneyBaked Ham fix? You’re in luck come lunchtime, as there’s an awesome selection of sandwiches, soups, and salads that will hit the spot.
- Signature Croissant Platter – Honey Baked Ham, Egg & Cheddar $4.99 per person
- Signature Croissant Platter – Deli Thin-Sliced Ham, Egg & Cheddar $4.99 per person
- Signature Croissant Platter – Honey Baked Ham, Bacon, Egg & Cheddar $4.99 per person
- Signature Croissant Platter – Smoked Turkey, Egg & Cheddar $4.99 per person
- Signature Croissant Platter – Bacon, Egg & Cheddar $4.99 per person
- Fruit Medley (Serves 8-12) $39.99
- Build-Your-Own Yogurt Parfait (Serves 10) $39.99
- Breakfast Pastry Platter (Serves 12) $14.99
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Platter (Serves 12) $24.99
- Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake Platter (Serves 12) $24.99
- Bagel Assortment – Plain, Sesame & Raisin Bagels with Cream Cheese, Butter & Jelly $15.99
- Ham Classic $6.49
- Turkey Classic $6.49
- Turkey Bacon Ranch $6.99
- Tavern Club $6.99
- Chicken Salad $6.49
- Ham Salad $5.99
- Smoked Turkey Salad $5.99
- BBQ Smoked Stacker $6.99
- Ham & Turkey Pesto $6.99
- Roast Beef & Cheddar $6.99
- Ham & Turkey Bella $6.99
- Mediterranean Veggie $6.99
- Ham & Bean Soup: Cup $3.99 Bowl $4.99
- Roasted Turkey Noodle Soup: Cup $3.99 Bowl $4.99
- Broccoli, Ham & Cheddar Soup: Cup $3.99 Bowl $4.99
- Loaded Baked Potato with Bacon Soup: Cup $3.99 Bowl $4.99
- Minestrone Soup: Cup $3.99 Bowl $4.99
- Chicken Tortilla Soup: Cup $3.99 Bowl $4.99
- Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup: Cup $3.99 Bowl $4.99
- Chef Salad: Half $5.99 Full $7.99
- Garden Salad: Half $3.99 Full $6.99
HoneyBaked Ham’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Signature Croissant Platters; Featuring the premium HoneyBaked meats you know and love, these delightful sandwiches include egg and cheese tucked into fresh, buttery croissants. Meat choices include ham, turkey, and bacon. 10 person minimum.
Build-Your-Own Yogurt Parfait Platter: When you have a crowd to please and are dying to impress, this delightful platter featuring vanilla yogurt, fresh fruit, and toasted granola has been known to spark a ton of reactions of the positive variety. Serves 10.
Ham Classic Sandwich: HoneyBaked Ham has you covered for lunch as well, including with this signature sandwich featuring ham, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo and hickory honey mustard on a flaky croissant.
Roasted Turkey Noodle: Soup is on at HoneyBaked Ham all the time, so be sure to stop in and grab yourself a cup or a bowl. This one features fresh vegetables, chunks of tender HoneyBaked Turkey Breast, and egg noodles in a lightly seasoned broth.