From its debut in the Cambridge, Massachusetts area back in 1992, the House of Blues has grown into a chain with a presence in a number of major metropolitan areas across the United States. A combination of live performance venue and restaurant, House of Blues has an eclectic feel and a menu that’s jam packed with flavor.
While most House of Blues locations are only open later in the day, there are some lucky folks out there that are close to one that opens up early in the morning for breakfast.
House Of Blues Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 7 AM – Noon
House Of Blues Breakfast Menu Items
If you’re lucky enough to be near a House of Blues that serves breakfast, then you’re in for a real treat. From traditional breakfast fare like pancakes and waffles, to hearty options like Steak and Eggs, and all the way back around to unique twists on traditional Eggs Benedict, you’ll have plenty of decadent dishes to choose from.
You know you’d better fuel up early in the morning to keep your engine running till the wee hours of the morning. Once you step inside, you’ll find yourself wondering what took you so long to find your new favorite breakfast spot.
- Rock and Roll Breakfast $13.00
- Three Eggs Any Style and Hash Browns $10.00
- House of Blues Omelet $14.00
- Steak and Eggs $19.00
- Biscuits and Gravy $13.00
- Cast Iron Skillet Grits $11.00
- Breakfast BLTA $14.00
- Bourbon Street Benedict $14.00
- Traditional Eggs Benedict $14.00
- French Quarter Waffles $13.00
- Chicken and Waffles $14.00
- Thick Cut Brioche French Toast $11.00
- Vanilla Bourbon French Toast $14.00
- Buttermilk Pancakes $11.00
- Granola and Yogurt $9.00
- Steel Cut Oatmeal $9.00
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Bowl $11.00
- Applewood Smoked Bacon $5.00
- Link Sausage $5.00
- Canadian Bacon $5.00
- Chicken Sausage Patty $5.00
- Grilled Hash Browns $4.00
- Buttermilk Biscuits $3.00
- Choice of Toast $3.00
House Of Blues Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Rock and Roll Breakfast: Even if you haven’t partied like a rock star the night before, this one will get you back on track to face the day. Three eggs any style, hash browns, and your choice of applewood bacon, breakfast sausage link, canadian bacon, or chicken apple sausage.
Bourbon Street Benedict: A traditional breakfast classic done House of Blues style. Two poached eggs on an English muffin and New Orleans style ratatouille, topped off with Avery island hollandaise and served with hash browns.
Chicken and Waffles: Breakfast and lunch come together in this epic combination that has quite the following. A delicious waffle served with crispy chicken tenders and your choice of syrup or gravy.
French Quarter Waffles: Have a morning sweet tooth that you simply can’t satisfy? This one will do the trick. Four malted waffles covered with bananas foster and whipped cream.