Sometimes, those gnawing breakfast cravings will strike you at the strangest time of the day. However, many restaurants have strict cutoff rules about when they breakfast can be served. Thankfully, Huddle House is not one of those places. Anytime is a great time for breakfast at Huddle House – and that of course includes bright and early in the morning.
Breakfast classics abound all over the expansive menu and there’s even some innovative twists on some old favorites that you’ll surely fall in love with.
Huddle House’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 6 AM – Noon
Huddle House’s Breakfast Menu Items
Whenever you step inside of a Huddle House, you’re going to be flooded with feelings that you’ve stepped into one of those down home spots that simply does comfort food right. As you settle into the dining room and start to take a further gander around the dining room, you’ll have further confirmation that those feelings are right on the money.
You’ll find pancakes, waffles, and french toast a plenty, as well platters that will satisfy even the biggest appetites.
- Country Fried Steak with White Pepper Country Gravy and Eggs $9.49
- Ribeye Steak and Eggs: 6 oz. $11.49 10 oz. $14.49
- Smoked Sausage and Eggs $8.19
- Smokehouse Bacon and Eggs $7.19
- Sugar Cured Ham and Eggs $8.49
- Slow Cured Country Ham and Eggs $9.49
- Country Sausage or Turkey Sausage and Eggs $7.19
- Two Egg Breakfast $4.89
- Hashbrowns stuffed with Smokehouse Bacon, Sausage or Sausage Gravy $7.29
- Hashbrowns stuffed with Smoked Sausage $7.29
- Hashbrowns stuffed with Ham and Cheese $6.79
- Golden Waffle Platter with Smokehouse Bacon $7.79
- Golden Waffle Platter with Country or Turkey Sausage $7.79
- Southern Pecan Waffle $4.99
- Strawberry Topped Waffle with Whipped Topping $4.99
- Plain Waffle $3.69
- Plain French Toast $5.79
- French Toast Platter $6.99
- Strawberry French Toast $7.19
- Mega Smokehouse Bacon and Cheese Omelet $8.39
- Western Omelet $6.99
- Meat Lover’s Omelet $7.89
- Garden Omelet $6.49
- Philly Cheese Steak Omelet $7.99
- Ham & Cheese Omelet $7.19
- Two Biscuits with Sausage Gravy $4.49
- Smokehouse Bacon Cheddar Grits $2.99
- Smokehouse Bacon Cheese Hashbrowns $3.89
- Homestyle Grits or Crispy Hashbrowns $1.99
- Hashbrowns “All the Way” $4.19
- Raisin Toast $2.29
- Smokehouse Platter with Smokehouse Bacon $9.69
- Southern Smothered Biscuit Platter with Country or Turkey Sausage $9.49
- Smokehouse Platter with Country or Turkey Sausage $9.69
- Southern Smothered Biscuit Platter with Smokehouse Bacon $9.69
- Ranch Platter with Country Ham or Sugar Cured Ham $9.99
- Ranch Platter with Country Fried Steak $9.99
- Big House Platter with Smokehouse Bacon $7.99
- Big House Platter with Country or Turkey Sausage $7.99
Huddle House’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Big House Breakfast Platters: Sometimes breakfast calls for a massive feast. These platters are all about that, as they start off with three eggs any style and crispy hash browns, plus a choice of biscuits and gravy or homestyle grits. Add on your choice of meat for a truly epic breakfast.
Golden Waffle Platter: Waffles, eggs, and your choice of meat? Yes, please! This platter can be customized with your choice of two different kinds of either bacon or sausage.
Strawberry French Toast: Looking for something a little on the sweeter side of the morning? Try this one on for size. Three golden brown pieces of French Toast are topped off with strawberry topping and french toast for a delectable morning time treat.
Meat Lover’s Omelet: Fluffy eggs stuffed with Applewood smoked bacon, country sausage, diced ham, American cheese, diced onions and tomatoes. If that wasn’t enough, all omelets are served with your choice of homestyle grits or crispy hash browns and toast or a biscuit.