LYFE Kitchen’s goal is to provide, “Re-imagined traditional flavors inspired by the melting pot of America.” By putting a contemporary twist on all of the dishes served, LYFE Kitchen delivers a flavorful and fresh taste.
Brunch is served every Saturday and Sunday, so you may find some lunch items available on the menu such as juicy burgers and crisp salads in addition to the French toast and pancakes.
LYFE Kitchen Breakfast Hours & Days
Saturday – Sunday (only): 9AM – 2PM
LYFE Kitchen Breakfast Menu Items
On Saturdays and Sundays, LYFE Kitchen offers an exclusive brunch menu. By putting a twist on classic favorites, the LYFE Kitchen team provides a wide variety of quality food from French toast and pancakes to burgers and salad.
- Bananas Foster French Toast: $9.00
- Blueberry Quinoa Pancakes: $9.00
- Breakfast Tacos: $9.00
- The Chancellor: $9.00
- Frittata Primavera: $11.00
- Brunch Scramble: $10.00
- Sunny Side Skillet: $10.00
- Morning Veggie Wrap: $9.50
- Breakfast Burrito: $9.50
- Seasonal Soup: Cup = $3.50, Bowl = $5.50
- Eggs Your Way: $2.00 each
- Fresh Berries, Almond Crunch, Greek Yogurt: $4.00
- Two Bacon Strips: $2.00
- Muffin: $3.00
- Roasted Potatoes, Yams, Spinach: $4.00
- Two Slices of Whole Wheat Toast: $2.00
- Roasted Asparagus: $4.00
- Margherita Flatbread: $7.50, with chicken = $9.00, with shrimp: $10.00
- Quinoa Crunch Bowl: $11.00
- Seasonal Market Salad: $9.00
- Sweet Chile Chicken Tacos: $11.00
- Chicken & Avocado Sandwich: $10.00
- Farmhouse Burger: $14.00, without bacon or egg = $13.00
- Turkey Burger & Egg Over Easy: $13.00
- Crispy Chicken & Brussels: $14.00
- Herb Roasted Salmon: $17.00
- Mimosa: $5.00
- Silver Dollar Blueberry Pancakes: $5.00
- ½ Order French Toast: $5.00
LYFE Kitchen Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Bananas Foster French Toast: This French toast is made with whole wheat bread and topped with flambéed bananas, butter, maple syrup, dates, almond crunch, strawberries, and mint. If needed, you can request a nut-free meal.
Sunny Side Skillet: This dish includes sautéed ground turkey hash with a lot of flavorful toppings on wheat toast. It comes with roasted potatoes, yams, spinach, cheddar cheese, two eggs over easy, and chipotle aioli. If needed, you can request this meal to be dairy-free or gluten-free.
Seasonal Market Salad: If you go to LYFE Kitchen’s brunch wanting lunch food, this salad is a delicious option. Pomegranate vinaigrette is tossed with organic romaine lettuce, spinach and arugula. Toppings include roasted brussel sprouts, butternut squash, dried cranberry, feta cheese, and almond nut crunch.
Quinoa Crunch Bowl: This protein-packed bowl stays true to its name with all of the crunchy ingredients mixed in! In addition to the quinoa, there is cucumber, snap peas and broccoli to add that crunch you’ve been craving. To add delicious flavor, there is also tomato, avocado, arugula, edamame hummus, chipotle vinaigrette, and fireman’s hot sauce mixed in.