Welcome to O’Charley’s Restaurant and Bar, where you can find southern hospitality along with good food. While their chicken tenders and pies are great, you’ll be happy to know they also have a Sunday Brunch menu! That means breakfast the way it should be: hearty and hot off the griddle.
On the menu you’ll find some classic options like waffles and French toast, along with some fresh, fun items that are made with signature O’Charley charm. Sides and drinks are available as well.
O’Charley’s Breakfast Hours and Days
- Sunday : 10 AM – 3 PM
O’Charley’s Breakfast Menu Items
Sit down to an omelet and toast or waffle combo of your choosing. Since it’s technically brunch, there are a few options that include more filling items like prime rib or fried chicken.
Remember that any of the eggs can be substituted with egg whites to suit your dietary needs.
- Strawberries & Cream French Toast: $9.49
- Bananas Foster French Toast: $9.99
- Cinnamon French Toast $8.79
- Deconstructed Breakfast Taco: $10.49
- Savannah Scramble: $10.49
- Create Your Own Waffle Combo with Southern Pecan Waffle: $9.99
- Create Your Own Waffle Combo with Belgian Waffle: $8.99
- Veggie Omelet: $9.99
- Overloaded Brunch Platter: $14.29
- Classic Eggs Benedict: $10.49
- Southern-Fried Chicken Bennie: $10.99
- Country Scramble: $10.49
- Ultimate Omelet: $9.99
- Slow-Roasted Prime Rib Half-Pound Cut: $14.99
- Slow-Roasted Prime Rib Full-Pound Cut: $20.99
- Belgian Waffle Combo: $8.99
- Just The Waffle: $6.99
- Two Eggs Any Style: $2.99
- Three Strips Of Applewood-Smoked Bacon: $2.79
- Ham Steak: $2.79
- Parmesan Brunch Potatoes: $2.49
- White Or Wheat Toast: $.99
- Classic Blue Cheese Wedge: $.99
O’Charley’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Overloaded Brunch Platter: Imagine half a waffle, three slices of bacon, parmesan potatoes, fresh fruit, and of course two eggs any way you like them. But since this is an overloaded platter, there’s also a six-ounce sirloin included, so you’ll walk away from this breakfast full and satisfied. It’s a little pricey compared to the other menu items, but when you consider how much is included it’s worth every penny.
Southern-Fried Chicken Bennie: This dish embodies southern comfort foods. Fried chicken, biscuits and gravy, two eggs, and a sliced grilled tomato are enough to make your mouth water, then add parmesan potatoes and fruit to complete the meal.
Strawberries & Cream French Toast: A classic sweet meal made with fresh strawberries topping cinnamon French toast. Cream cheese and whipped cream make it irresistible choice and strawberry sauce tie it all together. Bacon or ham steak come on the side, along with fresh fruit.
Deconstructed Breakfast Taco: If you prefer it in taco form, it comes with flour tortillas. Otherwise, grab a fork and dig in to four scrambled eggs with bacon and chicken on parmesan potatoes, all of which is covered in cheese, salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, and cilantro for added flavor, and of course a side of fruit.