When you think breakfast, Sheetz may not be the first place that comes to mind, but when you’re on the go they are a great place to grab a bite. They have a variety of foods, from the humble bagel to the show-stopping ultimate breakfast burrito!
Even if you’re not traveling you might crave some fast-food style breakfast. Sheetz has a good variety and price range, and since they are always open you can count on them when you’re in a pinch. Check out their menu below!
Sheetz’s Breakfast Hours and Days
- Sunday-Saturday : Open 24 hours daily, 365 days a year.
Sheetz’s Breakfast Menu Items
Sheetz has all the breakfast items you need with the added benefit of convenience. They’re known for their made to order options.
Since they’re open all day, you can fulfill even an afternoon craving for a breakfast burrito, which most restaurants can’t accommodate. If you’re wondering how good it can really be, grab a Maple Hotcake Griddler and find out why people love eating at Sheetz.
- Shmonster Breakfast Platter: $5.99
- Shmonster Ultimate Breakfast Burrito (Tortilla, Bowl, or Cheesy Wrap): $6.00
- Shmonster Breakfast Burrito (Tortilla, Bowl, or Cheesy Wrap): $5.00
- Breakfast Burrito (Bacon, Sausage or Western): $2.00
- Mini Hashbrownz: $1.69
- The Big Shwirl: $2.79
- Walker Breakfast Ranger Sandwich: $4.19
- Dreamy Bacon Croissant: $2.49
- Maple Hotcake Griddler: $3.89
- Twisted BLT:$3.15
- Fried Bacon & Egg Sammich: $5.20
- Farmhouse Chicken Sandwich: $3.99
- Kickin Chicken Sandwich: $3.69
- Wildwest Sandwich: $3.79
- Protein Showdown Sandwich: $4.19
- Plain Bagel: $1.19
- Biscuit: $1.19
- Croissant: $1.19
- English Muffin: $1.19
- Slice of Sourdough: $1.00
- Pretzel Roll: $1.00
- Ciabatta Roll: $1.00
Sheetz’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Mini Hashbrowns: Though definitely a side to go with whatever else you buy, the mini hashbrowns complete any meal. It’s the equivalent of adding fries to your burger. Don’t pass on this bite-size goodness.
Dreamy Bacon Croissant: Two words you didn’t think could get better just got better. The crispy, crunchy bacon perfectly offsets the soft and flaky croissant.
Fried Bacon and Egg Sammich: Cheese, egg, and bacon on bread makes a classic breakfast. Sheetz adds caramelized onions to kick it up a notch. Served warm so that the cheese is melted perfectly onto the other ingredients.
Kickin Chicken Sandwich: An English muffin with an egg and a hot chicken sausage patty. To offset the heat of the patty, there’s a slight hint of maple flavoring as well. This is the sandwich for anyone who likes to make their tongue tingle.