Smitty’s is a Canadian based restaurant that serves up items from their breakfast menu all day long. They were established in 1960 and have been growing and expanding ever since. Their casual dining feel makes it a great place to join friends and family for a morning meal.
There is something to satisfy everyone’s cravings, from sweet to savory. You’re sure to find an option you like that will fill you up and keep you fueled for the rest of your day.
Smitty’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Friday: 7 AM – 9 PM
- Saturday: 7 AM – 7 PM
- Sunday: 8 AM – 5 PM
- Note: Breakfast is served all day.
Smitty’s Breakfast Menu Items
With classics like breakfast skillets, omelettes and eggs, along with pancakes and crepes, you are sure to find the perfect meal. Smitty’s has perfectly cooked breakfast meats that easily pair with all of their entrees.
No matter the day or your mood, you’ll find comfort in the popular favorites at Smitty’s. They are cooking everything up fresh and serving it all day long. Whether it’s your first meal of the day or your last, the breakfast menu at Smitty’s is ready to fulfill your cravings.
- Texas Skillet: $15.69
- Farmer’s Skillet: $15.69
- Western Skillet: $15.69
- Meatlover’s Skillet: $15.99
- Ukrainian Skillet: $15.99
- New York Steak and Eggs: $19.99
- Big Country Breakfast: $15.99
- Clubhouse Benedict: $14.69
- International Breakfast: $12.79
- Eggs Benedict: $13.69
- West Coast Benedict: $14.69
- Sausage: $3.99
- Country Ham: $4.99
- Spinach and Swiss Omelette: $14.69
- Mushroom, Bacon & Cheese Omelette: $14.69
- Bacon Denver Omelette: $14.69
- Smoked Country Ham & Cheese Omelette: $13.99
- Farmer’s Sausage & Eggs: $13.79
- Sausage and Eggs: $10.49
- Back Bacon and Eggs: $10.99
- Smoked Country Ham & eggs: $10.99
- Bacon Lover’s Bacon and Eggs: $14.69
- Two Eggs Any Style: $8.99
- Yogurt: $3.69
- Golden Hash Browns: $3.99
- Muffin: $2.79
- Thick Sliced Toast & Jam: $2.79
- Hot Oatmeal Cereal: $4.99
- Banana Split Crepes: $12.49
- The Short Stack Combo: $10.29
- Strawberry Crepes: $11.99
- Original French Toast: $9.99
- Bacon ‘N’ Egg Belgian Waffle: $11.49
- Golden Crisp Belgian Waffle: $9.29
Smitty’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Ukrainian Skillet: This dish starts with 3 scrambled eggs and eight cheddar and potato perogies. They put cheddar cheese and onion on top along with grilled sausage then it is finished off with sour cream and green onions. It is a little different but one of the best, and most expensive, items on the menu.
International Breakfast: The international breakfast gives you a little taste of everything. It includes french toast, half a belgian waffle, two eggs, along with bacon and sausage. This meal is sure to keep your stomach full without emptying your wallet.
Banana Split Crepes: A wonderful, sweet creation, these crepes are cooked to perfection by the chefs at Smitty’s. Then it is topped with vanilla ice cream, banana, and other sundae toppings. If you like sweets in the morning or you are stopping in for dessert, this is the entree for you!
Bacon Lover’s Bacon and Eggs: If you like to start your day out with filling protein, look no further than this dish. Smitty’s caters it to people who love their breakfast meats and eggs. Get two eggs any style along with eight strips of crispy bacon. You are sure to be full all day!