Swiss Chalet has always managed to survive on a menu built around simplicity. Those who dine at Swiss Chalet are loyal to the restaurant due to its delicious rotisserie chicken, racks of ribs, seafood items, and the extremely popular ‘chalet sauce’ which people love. There are 200 locations, and many of them are open at an ideal time for a late breakfast.
Does Swiss Chalet have a menu explicitly containing breakfast offerings? No. However, the restaurants offer a variety of wholesome dishes that for you to appreciate at any time of the day!
Swiss Chalet’s Breakfast Hours & Days
Hours of Operation differ by location.
- Monday – Saturday: 11 AM – 10 PM
- Sunday: 11 AM – 9 PM
Swiss Chalet’s Breakfast Menu Items
Opening up at the tail end of peak breakfast hours, and remaining open through standard brunch times, Swiss Chalet is not always the first location suggested for a group breakfast. However, if one is looking for a substantial meal consisting of rotisserie chicken, there is nowhere better than Swiss Chalet.
Other than this dish, though, Swiss Chalet also offers soups, salads, combos, ribs, and many other items. Whether you are looking for a conventional Festive Special, a chicken & rib combo, a salad, or something from the appetizer menu, the tastes of Swiss Chalet will please your palette.
- Cheese Perogies: $6.99
- Swiss Appetizer Platter: $14.99
- Chalet Chicken Soup: $4.49
- Garden or Caesar Salad: $4.99
- Chicken Pot Pie: $12.99
- Quarter Chicken & Rotisserie Beef Combo: $14.99
- Festive Double Leg Special: $15.99
- Festive Special: $12.99
- Quarter Chicken & 1/3 Rack BBQ Side Ribs: $18.59
- Half Rack BBQ Back Ribs: $19.49
- 1/3 Rack Side Ribs & Rotisserie Beef Combo: $19.99
- 1/3 Rack Side Ribs & 5 Chicken Wings: $16.99
- Rotisserie Beef Kaiser: $12.99
- Hot Rotisserie Beef Sandwich: $14.99
- Festive Hot Chicken Special Sandwich: $15.49
- Rotisserie Chicken Club Wrap: $11.99-13.74
- Rotisserie Chicken Club on a Kaiser: $11.49-$14.74
- The Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger: 13.49
- Rotisserie Chicken Caesar Salad: $12.99
- Spinach Chicken Salad: $12.99
- Sweet Heat Salad: $12.99
Swiss Chalet’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Swiss Appetizer Platter: This lovely platter has a little bit of each of Swiss Chalet’s most popular appetizers: cheese perogies, chicken spring rolls, and the ultra-popular spinach dip. With a range of satisfying flavors, this platter definitely delivers.
Chicken Pot Pie: In the British tradition, a meat pie for breakfast can hit the spot in the best of ways. This decadent chicken pot pie comes with a roll of bread and will not fail to fill you with energy to start your day.
1/3 Rack BBQ Side Ribs & 5 Wings: When at Swiss Chalet, may as well get ribs and wings! It doesn’t matter what time of day it is; this lovely combo comes along with a side of creamy coleslaw to fully bring it all together.
Quarter Chicken & Rotisserie Beef Combo: Two Chalet classics complete with a bread roll, chalet sauce, creamed horseradish, and coleslaw.