Tony Roma’s has become quite famous as an American-style restaurant chain which serves the basic restaurant fare prepared well. Steak, ribs, salads, sandwiches, and other such dishes are beloved by those who flock to Tony Roma’s for lunch and dinner. For some, however, Tony Roma’s is also an ideal spot for an occasional breakfast.
Tony Roma’s does not have an explicit breakfast menu, but many of their lunch dishes work for an excellent late breakfast, lining up well with the opening hours of most of the restaurant’s locations around North America.
Tony Roma’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Saturday: 11 AM – 10 PM
- Sunday: 11 AM – 9 PM
Tony Roma’s Breakfast Menu Items
Again, Tony Roma’s is not a restaurant which explicitly aims to serve specific breakfast foods. Here, you won’t find bacon & eggs and other such classics, but you will find an array of high-quality dishes which are delicious whenever you decide to order and eat them. Steaks, ribs, salads, sandwiches, and other fare is expertly prepared with skill and pristine ingredients.
If you’re tired of the typical breakfast selections available at most restaurants, an 8 oz. steak, a platter of seafood, or even a half rack of ribs might be precisely what you feel like eating to start your day.
- Roma’s Sampler: $13.00
- Chipotle Chicken Salad: $11.00
- Grilled Chicken and Fire-Roasted Vegetable Salad: $9.00
- Seared Ahi Tuna Salad: $15.00
- Tony’s Asian Salad: $9.00
- Filet Medallions: $19.00
- 8 oz. Flat Iron Steak: $19.00
- Tony Roma’s Fish Grill: $17.00
- South Miami Fried Shrimp: $15.00
- Mojo Grilled Mahi Mahi: $17.00
- St Louis Ribs Combo: $17.00
- Beef Short Rib: $17.00
- Wild Mushroom Havarti Burger: $9.00
- Steakhouse Burger: $10.00
- Cajun Onion Burger: $9.00
- Cheesy Burger: $9.00
- Turkey Cheddar Melt: $9.00
- Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich: $8.00
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich: $7.00
- Lunch Grilled Chicken Spinach Stack: $9.00
- Lunch Filet Medallions: $12.00
- Lunch Tony’s Grilled Salmon Asian Salad: $10.00
- Lunch Chipotle Chicken Salad: $9.00
- Lunch World Famous Ribs: $14.00
- Lunch Grilled Salmon Caesar Salad: $9.00
Tony Roma’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
South Miami Fried Shrimp: It’s never too early for some excellent seafood. These shrimp are hand-breaded and served with coleslaw and french fries, with sides of cocktail and tartar sauce.
Grilled Salmon Caesar Salad: A specific lunch special, this salad is an excellent way to start your day with a light, delicious source of protein and energy.
World Famous Ribs: Available in a lunch-sized portion, this half rack of Tony’s famous ribs is an utterly delicious meal, whether you order it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. If you feel up for a substantial plate of meat to start your day, this is an excellent way of doing so.
Chipotle Chicken Salad: Whether you order the select lunch portion or the regular, full size, this incredible salad features tortilla strips, Chevre cheese, tomato pesto, chipotle & garlic grilled chicken, sunflower seeds, and a variety of vegetables– all tossed in mixed greens. The salad is also served with a side of delicious queso.