True Food Kitchen is a fast food restaurant with a whole lot of integrity. At True Food Kitchen, they base their menu items on recipes calling for mouthwatering vegetable-rich and organic ingredients. Chopped salads, exotic soups, all sorts of exciting curries, and more decorate this lovely menu of delicious meals.
Is there anything particularly breakfast-specific on the menu? Not really, but that doesn’t mean they can’t serve as an excellent breakfast for you. Opening up near the end of standard breakfast hours,
True Food Kitchen is a fantastic way to start a day with a substantial, healthy, and tasty meal.
True Food Kitchen’s Breakfast Hours & Days
Hours differ by location.
- Monday – Saturday: 10:30 AM – 10 PM
- Sunday: 11 AM – 9 PM
True Food Kitchen’s Breakfast Menu Items
Opening up right before the end of traditional breakfast hours, True Food Kitchen is an incredibly wholesome and healthy option for your first meal of the day. With delicious soups, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and more, the menu offers a lot of amazing possibilities.
By no means is True Food Kitchen a breakfast restaurant, but they are open early enough in the day to function as one, and the food feels excellent to eat in the late morning. Most of the menu items are remarkably adaptable, and the menu has a little something for everyone.
- Shiitake and Tofu Lettuce Cups: $8.00
- Edamame Dumplings: $8.00
- Miso Soup: $4.00
- Thai Shrimp Dumplings: $11.00
- Albacore Escabeche: $12.00
- Tuscan Kale Salad: $7.00
- Strawberry Chopped Salad: $10.00
- Chicken Chopped Salad: $12.00
- Asian Vegetable Salad: $11.00
- Red Chili Shrimp: $16.00
- Panang Curry (Chicken, Shrimp, or Tofu): $14.00 – $17.00
- Grilled Steelhead Salmon: $20.00
- Street Tacos (Steak or Sea Bass): $14.00 – $16.00
- Shirataki Noodles: $13.00
- Teriyaki Rice Bowl (Chicken, Steak, or Tofu): $13.00 – $16.00
- Shaved Turkey Sandwich: $11.00
- Andy’s Favorite TLT: $10.00
- Grass Fed Bison Burger: $16.00
- Pizza (Various Flavors): $11.00 – $12.00
True Food Kitchen’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Andys Favorite TLT: It should come as no surprise that vegans and vegetarians love True Food Kitchen. The TLT is a lovely vegan twist on the BLT, replacing bacon with tempeh and mayonnaise with vegenaise. Served between two pieces of wonderful whole grain bread.
Street Tacos: Grab a set of street tacos with either sustainably-fished sea bass or grass-fed steak with cotija cheese, tomatillo salsa, Anasazi bean, and, of course, sour cream.
Strawberry Chopped Salad: Want to start your day with something light? Why not treat yourself to a dish that is both wholesome and delicious? Gluten-free, this salad tosses snap pea, fennel, goat cheese, walnut, and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing in a bowl full of luscious greens.
Pizza: It’s never too early for pizza. Have a Chicken Sausage, Asparagus & Artichoke, Wild Mushroom, or basic Margherita pizza to start the day. Gluten-free crust is available, too!