No one does rotisserie chicken like Boston Market! Since they perfected the chicken, they have also added rotisserie turkey, potatoes and now prime rib!
Even though they do not offer traditional breakfast food, many locations open at 10:30 AM. Start your day with a hearty, home-cooked meal that will leave you feeling satisfied for the rest of the day.
Boston Market’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Saturday: 10:30 AM – 10 PM
- Sunday: 10:30 AM – 9 PM
Boston Market’s Breakfast Menu Items
With a variety of rotisserie-cooked meats to an impressive list of home style sides on the menu, you’re sure to find something yummy for breakfast.
Is the entire family craving brunch? Chose one of the family meal options! Family meals come with meat, sides, and cornbread and can feed three to six people.
- Half Chicken Meal: $8.95
- Quarter White Chicken Meal: $7.99
- Three-Piece Dark Chicken Meal: $7.99
- Quarter Rack of Ribs & Quarter Rotisserie Chicken Meal: $12.99
- Quarter Rack of Ribs Meal: $10.99
- Rotisserie Turkey Breast Meal: $8.99
- Meatloaf Meal: $8.79
- Chicken Pot Pie: $6.29
- Side Item Sampler: $6.29
- Bottomless Soup Bowl: $4.29
- Rotisserie Chicken Breast Sandwich: $6.99
- Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwich: $6.99
- Rotisserie Turkey Breast Sandwich: $6.99
- Meatloaf Carver Sandwich: $6.99
- Half Sandwich and Bowl of Soup: $6.99
- Caesar or Southwest Santa Fe Salad: $7.49
- BBQ Chicken Market Bowl: $6.99
- Rotisserie Turkey Market Bowl: $6.99
- Meatloaf Mac & Cheese Market Bowl: $6.99
- Family Meal for 6: $43.74
- Family Meal for 5: $36.95
- Family Meal for 4: $29.96
- Family Meal for 3: 22.77
- Home Style Sides: $4.39 (large), $2.49 (regular)
- Whole Rotisserie Chicken: $9.49
- 6 Fresh-Baked Cornbread: $2.49
- Kids Meals: $4.99
- Fountain Drink: $2.19
- Iced Tea or Lemonade: $2.19
- Bottled Water: $2.29
- 2-Liter Sodas: $2.99
- Milk: $1.49
- Chocolate Chunk Cookie: $1.39
- Chocolate Brownie: $1.59
- Apple Pie: $1.99
- Chocolate Cake: $2.49
- Carrot Cake: $2.79
Boston Market’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Rotisserie Chicken: You can’t go wrong with Boston Market’s Rotisserie Chicken, even for breakfast. Chose from half of a chicken, a quarter of a chicken (white meat only), or three pieces of dark meat. The meal comes with two regular sides and their amazing cornbread.
Meatloaf: Also served with two regular sides and cornbread, order Boston Market’s homestyle meatloaf. Diners can chose between a regular and large portion.
Chicken Pot Pie: Another hearty favorite for Boston Market’s customers, this classic American dish is served with cornbread.
Caesar Salad: Do you want to start your day off a little lighter? Enjoy a Caesar Salad at Boston Market. You can chose whether to include rotisserie chicken or not.