As one of the premier coffee chains in the USA, Caribou Coffee is definitely the place to go for breakfast. Wake up with one of their hand-crafted coffee drinks. Fill up with breakfast sandwiches or bakery items. With locations all over the country, you won’t need to drive far to find a Caribou Coffee location.
Caribou Coffee executives travel the world to find the best coffee available. They have teamed with the Rainforest Alliance to make sure their coffee is not only good for you, but good for the environment as well.
Caribou Coffee’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Thursday: 5:30 AM – 8 PM
- Friday: 5:30 AM – 8:30 PM
- Saturday: 6 AM – 8 PM
- Sunday: 6:30 AM – 7 PM
Caribou Coffee’s Breakfast Menu Items
Order any classic coffee combination you can think of at Caribou Coffee. Caribou also has hand-crafted signature drinks. If coffee is not your thing, there are a wide variety of coolers and smoothies.
Some customers may be surprised with the wide variety on Caribou Coffee’s breakfast menu. Bagels of every variety, baked goods, and breakfast sandwiches are offered a well as a variety of hot cereals. All of Caribou Coffee’s breakfast items will warm the belly and the heart.
- Coffee: $1.69, $2.09, $2.39
- French Press: $3.59
- Cold Press: $2.39, $2.79, $3.09
- Growler: $14.99
- Latte: $3.19, $3.59, $3.89
- Northern Lite Latte: $3.99, $4.39, $4.69
- Mocha: $3.89, $4.29, $4.59
- Tea Latte: $3.39, $3.79, $4.09
- Cappuccino: $3.19. $3.59. $3.89
- Hot Chocolate: $3.19, $3.59. $3.89
- Barry White, Campfire, Mint Condition, Turtle, or Vanilla White Mocha: $4.29, $4.69, $4.99
- Caramel High Rise: $4.29, $4.69, $4.99
- Caribou Cooler: $4.29, $4.69, $4.99
- Fruit & Yogurt Smoothie: $4.29, $4.69, $4.99
- Six Grain Blend Oatmeal: $2.79
- Maple Brown Sugar Crunch Oatmeal: $2.79
- Blueberry Almond Oatmeal: $2.79
- Roast Turkey Ciabatta: $4.99
- Ham and Gruyere Pretzel Roll: $4.99
- Turkey and Brie Baguette: $4.99
- Three Cheese Classic: $3.99
- Chicken Apple Sausage Breakfast Sandwich: $3.49
- Sausage Egg & Cheese Biscuit: $3.49
- Egg White and Turkey Bacon Sandwich: $3.49
- Turkey Bacon Mini: $1.99
- Spinach, Egg & Swiss Mini: $1.99
Caribou Coffee’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Turtle Mocha: You have tasted coffee perfection if you have had a Turtle Mocha. Choose skim milk, 2% milk, soy milk or almond milk and milk, dark, or white chocolate. And of course, don’t even hesitate to add the whip cream! From $4.29 to $4.99.
Blueberry Almond Oatmeal: Need something to warm you in the morning? How about the Blueberry Almond Oatmeal from Caribou Coffee? The all-natural whole grain oats are topped with fresh blueberries. Don’t forget the honey-roasted almonds! I like a dash of milk on mine.
Ham and Gruyere Pretzel Roll: Good for breakfast or lunch, this toasted sandwich has Black Forest ham, cheese, and dijon mustard. At only 550 calories, that’s a good start to your day.
Mini Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sandwich: One of least expensive food items on the menu, this cute sandwich is served on a toasted ciabatta roll and includes melted cheddar cheese, turkey and bacon. It’s only $1.99, and would taste great with a cup of coffee.