Since 1952, Church’s Chicken has been a staple in the fast food restaurant industry. Featuring fried chicken and home-made biscuits, Church’s serves the ultimate comfort food — every day of the week.
Even though Church’s does not serve breakfast, many locations are open at 10:30 in the morning. So head on down to Church’s for a late breakfast. You won’t be disappointed.
Church’s Chicken’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Every Day: 10:30 AM – 10 PM
Church’s Chicken’s Breakfast Menu Items
Church’s offers combo meals that include a side and a small drink. Family-sized meals are also available. Why not order Church’s famous sweet tea to wash down your meal?
Even though Church’s doesn’t have an official breakfast menu, they offer Honey Butter Biscuits in quantities of one, three or six. Slather your biscuits with honey or cover them with gravy. That’s a great breakfast!
- Chicken Combo: $5.79-$6.69
- Tender Strips Combo: $5.99-$6.59
- Big Tex Tender Combo: $4.39
- Boneless Wings Combo: $5.39
- Chicken Sandwich Combo: $3.79
- Double Chicken ‘n Cheese Combo: $4.99
- Legs & Thighs Family Box: $10.99-$20.99
- Mixed Chicken Family Box: $14.49-$26.79
- Legs & Thighs Family Meal: $18.49-$33.99
- Mixed Chicken Family Meal: $20.49-$39.99
- Wings: $5.79-$11.49
- Leg or Thigh: $1.29
- Chicken Sandwich: $.99
- Tender Strip: $1.29
- Apple Pie: $.99
- 3 Jalapeño Cheese Bombers: $.99
- 3 Boneless Wings: $.99
- 3 Jalapeno Poppers: $.99
- 2 Biscuits: $.99
- Corn: $1.79-$3.99
- Mashed Potatoes: $1.79-$3.99
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese: $1.79-$3.99
- Fries: $1.79-$3.99
- Cole Slaw: $1.79-$3.99
- Jalapeño Cheese Bombers: $1.79-$3.99
- Cajun Rice: $1.79-$3.99
- Fried Okra: $1.79-$3.99
- Soft Drinks: $1.59-$1.99
- Southern Sweet Tea: $1.79-$1.99
- Lemonade: $1.99
Church’s Chicken’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
2 Biscuits: At only $.99, Church’s serves the cheapest breakfast around! These aren’t just regular old biscuits, Church’s drizzles their biscuits with honey butter right when they come out of the oven. Even though they often come with meals, they are definitely worthy of being a stand-alone menu item.
Tender Strips Combo: Order your Tender Strips in the original version or be daring and try the spicy version. Dip your Tenders in Church’s Honey Mustard sauce. That’s the perfect combination!
Corn Nuggets: Even though these are offered only at select locations, Church’s Corn Nuggets are worth looking for. The sweet corn is mixed with a buttery filling. The nuggets are then breaded and deep fried. Depending on size, you can order yours for $1.79 to $3.99.
Chicken Sandwich: At a completely affordable $.99, Church’s chicken sandwich is a perfect way to begin your morning. Pair this with a large sweet tea!