Looking for a taste of Little Italy? East Side Mario’s has you covered – and then some. Founded in 1987, Mario’s encourages folks to come empty and leave full. Leaving full isn’t all that difficult, as Mario’s refers to itself as the home of all you can eat. If you’re looking for an outstanding pasta course, you’ve come to the right place, as Mario’s boasts what it refers to as ‘300+ Pasta-bilities.’
While East Side Mario’s doesn’t keep early morning hours, it opens up at 11 AM seven days a week for those that are looking for a different way to start their day.
East Side Mario’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 11 AM – Noon
East Side Mario’s Breakfast Menu Items
While East Side Mario’s doesn’t serve breakfast in the traditional sense, there are plenty of outstanding ways to kick start your day when you come inside. For the lunch crowd, there’s an assortment of sandwiches, wraps, and burgers, as well as soups and salads – some of which are served all you can eat!
There’s also pizza, pasta, entrees, and everyday value meals for guests to choose from. Quite simply, there’s a little bit of something for everyone at East Side Mario’s.
- Soups: Italian Wedding, Minestrone, or Roasted Garlic & Tomato $5.99
- Tuscan Chicken Salad $14.99
- Italian Farmhouse Salad $14.99
- Caesar Salad $9.99
- Build Your Own Pizza (Thin or Traditional Crust) Regular 10″ $11.99
- Build Your Own Pizza (Gluten Free Crust) Regular 10″ $13.99
- Four-Meat Pizza: Regular 10” $14.99 , Large 16″ $22.99
- New York-ah Pizza: Regular 10” $14.99 , Large 16″ $22.99
- Quattro Formaggi Pizza: Regular 10” $14.99 , Large 16″ $22.99
- Chicken Parm Pizza: Regular 10” $15.99 , Large 16″ $23.99
- Spicy Sausage & Peppers Pizza: Regular 10” $15.99 , Large 16″ $23.99
- Italiano Pizza: : Regular 10” $16.99 , Large 16″ $24.99
- Mediterranean Pizza: : Regular 10” $16.99 , Large 16″ $24.99
- Spaghettini & Meatballs: $13.99
- Build Your Own Pasta: $13.99
- Fettuccine Alfredo (Vegetarian): $13.99
- Baked Penne Bolognese: $13.99
- Sausage & Peppers Penne (Spicy): $17.49
- Scallop Carbonara: $19.99
- Mario’s 16 Layer Lasagna: $19.49
- Mario’s Spaghettini & Meatballs Gigantico: $17.99
- Mario’s Chicken Parmigiana: $18.99
- Grilled Salmon: $19.49
- Grilled Lemon Chicken: $18.99
- Budda Burger: $12.99
- Tuscan Chicken Club: $12.99
- Chicken Parm Sammy: $13.99
East Side Mario’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Chicken Parm Sammy: The classic sandwich done Mario style. A fried chicken cutlet topped with sauce and cheese, as well as mushroom, peppers, and onions on a fresh ciabatta bun.
New York-Ah Pizza: There’s nothing quite like a slice of New York pizza. Topped off with Mario’s signature red tomato sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, red and green peppers, you’ll be reaching for seconds in no time.
Mario’s Classic Lasagna: Mario’s take on the Italian classic, this is a three cheese lasagna topped with both ground beef and sausage, as well as a delicious beef bolognese sauce.
Grilled Salmon: A delectable piece of fish that is of course done Mario’s way. Mario’s grilled salmon is served with fettuccine alfredo, creamy garlic sauce on the side, and a healthy portion of fresh seasonal vegetables.