With over 60 years of heritage, one would assume that El Torito knocks it out of the park when it comes to Mexican fare. That assumption would be right on the money, as the chain has inspired quite a loyal following. Whether it’s the awesome flame-grilled fajitas or made-to-order guacamole, it’s pretty easy to see why folks keep coming back again and again.
While El Torito doesn’t keep early morning hours, those that like to wait awhile for their first meal of the day will find a welcoming staff and delicious food whenever they step inside.
El Torito’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 11 AM – Noon
El Torito’s Breakfast Menu Items
For lovers of Mexican fare, anytime is a good time to dive right in for a little flavor explosion. That’s exactly what you’ll find at El Torito, which features all of the culinary sensations you would come to expect from a restaurant that specializes in South oh the Border delicacies.
The tacos, quesadillas, and burritos will certainly make their way to the top of your personal best lists, while the sizzling fajitas continue to get rave reviews decades after the first time they opened up their doors to the masses.
- “No Bull” Nachos! (Choice of shredded chicken or shredded beef) $10.99
- Sonora-Style Quesadilla (Chicken) $11.98
- Sonora-Style Quesadilla (Steak) $12.98
- House-Made Tortilla Soup $6.49
- Grilled Chicken Mexican Caesar Salad $12.99
- Grilled Chicken Taco Salad $12.99
- Grilled Steak Fajitas $18.99
- Grilled Chicken Breast Fajitas $16.99
- Shrimp Fajitas $19.99
- Veggie Fajitas $13.99
- Macho Combo $15.99
- Sizzling Combo $16.99
- Baja Combo $16.99
- Carne Asada $18.99
- Carnitas Michoacán $15.99
- Chile Verde $15.99
- Pollo Fresco En Adobo $14.99
- Sizzling Enchiladas (Grilled Steak) $14.98
- Sizzling Enchiladas (Grilled Chicken) $12.99
- Shrimp Mazatlán Enchiladas $15.99
- Enchiladas Rancheras (Beef Barbacoa) $14.48
- Tacos Jalisco (Chicken Machaca or Beef Barbacoa) $11.99
- Burrito Especial (Chicken Machaca or Beef Barbacoa) $12.99
- Street Taco Trio (Adobo Chicken or Carnitas) $12.99
- Street Taco Trio (Adobo Steak) $14.98
El Torito’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Family Style Fajitas: While all of the fajitas at El Torito are winners, this awesome dish provides you with a sampling of many different varieties and feeds four people to boot. Chicken, steak, shrimp and carnitas are served sizzling and with piles rice, guacamole, refried beans, and the tortillas of your choice.
Burrito Especial: Our advice? Come hungry for this one. This burrito comes loaded with your choice of beef barbacoa or chicken machaca, and it’s piled up with jack cheese, refried beans, rice, and ranchera sauce.
Street Taco Trio: Three tacos of your choosing served with frijoles de la olla and rice, and you’ll certainly be having visions of an exotic locale with your first bite. Options include grilled steak, mahi mahi, shrimp, chicken or delectable carnitas.
Sizzling Enchiladas: Grilled chicken served sizzling on a skillet with jack cheese and fire-roasted tomatillo sauce. Comes with rice, fresh guacamole, and frijoles de la olla, grilled steak can be substituted for an extra charge.