Brothers Robin and Chris Sorensen, former firefighters, were trying to figure out what to do with their second act. They launched the first Firehouse Subs in Jacksonville, Florida back in 1994, and let’s just say they made the right call. The awesome sandwiches quickly caught on, and it was clear that they had a hit on their hands.
Fast forward to today, and there’s more than 1,000 Firehouse Subs locations out there. While breakfast isn’t an option, the early start time of 10:30 AM means you won’t have to wait too long to get your Firehouse fix.
Firehouse Subs Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 10:30 AM – Noon
Firehouse Subs Breakfast Menu Items
Sandwich lovers can come and rejoice just about any time of day. Late morning, afternoon, and dinner all make for a great time to come in and chow down on one of Firehouse’s fantastic creations. From standard fare like turkey and roast beef to specialty subs like the Firehouse Meatball and the New York Steamer, you’ve come to the right place for a mountain of meats piled high and topped off with all the fixings.
For those on the lookout for something on the lighter side, Firehouse Subs has you covered as well, as you’ll see on the expansive menu.
- Hook & Ladder: Medium $5.99 , Large $8.39
- Firehouse Meatball: Medium $5.99 , Large $8.39
- New York Steamer: Medium $5.99 , Large $8.49
- Italian: Medium $5.99 , Large $8.49
- Firehouse Steak & Cheese: Medium $6.19 , Large $8.69
- Club on a Sub: Medium $6.29 , Large $8.79
- Engineer: Medium $5.99 , Large $8.49
- Smokehouse Beef & Cheddar Brisket: Medium $6.99 , Large $9.49
- Firehouse Hero: Medium $6.39 , Large $8.39
- Turkey Bacon Ranch: Medium $6.29 , Large $8.79
- Smoked Turkey Breast: Medium $5.99 , Large $8.39
- Honey Ham: Medium $5.99 , Large $8.39
- Pastrami: Medium $5.99 , Large $8.39
- Premium Roast Beef: Medium $5.99 , Large $8.39
- Corned Beef Brisket: Medium $5.99 , Large $8.39
- Grilled Chicken Breast: Medium $6.29 , Large $8.79
- Veggie: Medium $5.49 , Large $7.99
- Momma’s Chicken Salad: Medium $6.29 , Large $8.79
- Tuna Salad: Medium $5.99 , Large $8.49
- Sriracha Beef $5.79
- Hook & Ladder Light $5.49
- Capt. Sorensen’s Datil Pepper Grilled Chicken $5.79
- Turkey Salsa Verde $5.79
- Turkey & Cranberry $5.79
Firehouse Subs Most Popular Breakfast Foods
New York Steamer: A pair of New York deli favorites team up on this epic sandwich. USDA choice corned beef brisket and pastrami are piled high and topped off with provolone cheese, mayo, deli mustard, and Italian dressing.
Firehouse Meatball: Your perceptions of what a meatball sub should be are about to change. Italian meatballs, zesty marinara sauce, melted provolone, and Italian seasonings combine for a sandwich that packs a serious punch. Ask for it sweet and spicy!
Hook & Ladder Salad: Feeling like something on the lighter side? Firehouse has you covered with this chopped salad that’s packed with greens,veggies, smoked turkey breast, Virginia honey ham, and the dressing of your choice.
Engineer: Smoked turkey breast, sauteed mushrooms, and melted swiss is more than enough to satisfy your appetite, but this tantalizing sandwich is also loaded up with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, and deli mustard.