Looking for an awesome neighborhood spot to kick back and relax while enjoying some absolutely stellar grub? Then Houlihan’s is right up your alley. Originally known as Houlihan’s Old Place when the first location opened up way back in 1972, the family has grown to more than 80 restaurants spread across 18 states.
Houlihan’s is a comfortable neighborhood pub-style place that makes for an outstanding way to start or end your day. While the restaurants aren’t opened up bright and early, they’ll be up and running when you stop by at 11 AM.
Houlihan’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 11 AM – Noon
Houlihan’s Breakfast Menu Items
If you’re in the mood for a different way to start off your day, then you’ve come to the right place when you visit Houlihan’s. From epic sandwiches to burgers to entrees, Houlihan’s aims to please. Fans of food on the lighter side will find plenty to chow down on as well, as there are plenty of salads to choose from on the expansive menu.
Quite simply, Houlihan’s has you covered no matter what you’re craving, and you shouldn’t have any trouble finding plenty of new favorites to try.
- Thai Grilled Chicken $14.95
- Stuffed Chicken Breast with Vegetable & Honest Gold Mashers $16.95
- Chicken Crispy Tenders with French Fries & Vegetable $14.75
- Chicken Parmesan $16.25
- Prime Meatloaf $14.50
- Down Home Pot Roast $14.75
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs (Gluten Free): Half Rack $17.25 Full rack $21.25
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo $16.50
- Top Sirloin $20.50
- Center-Cut Filet Mignon $22.50
- Classic Grain Fed Kansas City Strip $24.50
- Seared George Bank Gallops $18.95
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon $15.75
- Almond Crusted Tilapia $16.95
- Fish & Chips $12.95
- BBQ Chicken Flatbread $9.50
- Italian Sausage Flatbread $9.95
- Margherita Flatbread $9.50
- Veggie Mini Burger 3 pc. $11.00
- Pot Roast Slider 3 pc. $11.00
- Prime Black Angus Mini Burger 3 pc. $11.00
- Pulled Pork Slider 3 pc. $11.00
- Buffalo Bleu Salad $11.25
- Char-Crusted Ahi Tuna Salad $11.25
- Heartland Grilled Chicken Salad $10.50
- So. Cal Fish Tacos $11.95
- Southwest Grilled Chicken Wrap $11.25
- French Dip $12.95
- Veggie Burger (Gluten Free) $10.95
- Prime Black Angus Burger (Gluten Free) $11.95
- The Kansas City Prime Burger $13.95
Houlihan’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Margherita Flatbread: Featuring oven roasted tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, and marinara sauce, it’s like a little slice of Italy suddenly appeared right in front of you. Works well as an entree or for sharing, you won’t be disappointed.
Down Home Pot Roast: One of the ultimate comfort food dishes done the Houlihan’s way. Slow cooked beef, red bliss mashed potatoes,homestyle veggies with a rich red wine mushroom sauce, all topped with onion straws.
Buffalo Bleu Salad: Buffalo chicken tenders, greens, veggies, bacon, cheeses and dressing come together for a powerful flavor combo that will quickly make its way onto your short list of favorites.
Kansas City Burger: Houlihan’s signature beef blend patty topped off with brown-sugar bacon, crisp onion straws, sharp cheddar & house made BBQ sauce.