Doughnuts? Did somebody say doughnuts? While that suggestion is always welcome, there’s a good chance it’ll inspire a pretty bright smile when it has to do with a trip to Krispy Kreme. The iconic brand can trace its roots back more than eight decades, and its tried and true recipe is still going strong today in more than 1,000 locations.
While you can never go wrong with the delicious Original Glazed, specialty varieties abound as well, not to mention seasonal treats that only come around here and there. Hours vary by location, but many of them open up in the wee early morning hours.
Krispy Kreme’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 5 AM – 11 AM
Krispy Kreme’s Breakfast Menu Items
While you’ll be coming for the doughnuts, there’s a good chance you’ll be coming back again and again for a stellar Cup of Joe after your first visit to Krispy Kreme. There’s the regular stuff in smooth, rich, or decaf flavors, as well as specialty beverages like lattes and cappuccinos. Not a coffee drinker? No worries, as there a full selection of other beverages, including hot tea and hot chocolate.
Of course, the doughnuts remain the star of the show. Whether it’s the Original Glazed or a specialty doughnut, you’ll quickly smile from ear to ear after your first bite.
- Original Glazed: 1 pc. $0.99 Dozen $7.99
- Assorted Varieties: 1 pc. $1.09 Dozen $8.99
- Specialty Doughnut: 1 pc. $1.29 Dozen $11.39
- Doughnut Holes: Cup $1.99 24 pack $3.99 48 pack $5.99
- Coffee Blends (Smooth, Rich, or Decaf): Sm. $1.59 Med. $1.79 Lge. $1.89
- Latte or Cappuccino: Sm. $2.49 Med. $2.99 Lge. $3.49
- Hot Chocolate: Sm. $2.39 Med. $2.69 Lge. $2.99
- Hot Tea: Sm. $1.59 Med. $1.79 Lge. $1.99
- Mocha, Caramel Latte, Vanilla Latte, or Hazelnut Latte: Sm. $2.99 Med. $3.49 Lge. $3.99
- Peppermint Mocha – Hot, Iced or Frozen (Limited Time): Sm. $2.99 Med. $3.49 Lge. $3.99
- Frozen Lattees – Mocha, Caramel Latte or Vanilla Latte (Limited Time): Sm. $2.99 Med. $3.49 Lge. $3.99
Krispy Kreme’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Original Glazed Doughnut: Also known as a Krispy Kreme, this is the one that started it all and keeps folks coming back again and again. If you’re fortunate enough to be around when they come out fresh, you’re in for a real treat. In fact, there’s plenty of folks that time it just right to make sure they’re there when it happens.
Oreo Cookies and Creme Doughnut: An unglazed shell that’s filled with filled Oreo Cookies and Kreme filling. It’s dipped in dark chocolate icing and topped with Oreo cookie pieces and a glossy drizzle for good measure.
Cake Batter Doughnut: This one isn’t available all the time, but it goes like hot cakes whenever it’s put out. A blend of Kreme and cake batter filling in a yeast shell that’s topped off with yellow icing and bright sprinkles.
Apple Fritter: Just not feeling a doughnut today? Then grab a hold of this classic apple fritter done the Krispy Kreme way – bite-size chunks of real apple with cinnamon flavor and signature glaze. You may never fritter elsewhere again.