Ruby Tuesday’s has a huge breakfast and brunch selection including biscuits, eggs, pork chops, pancakes, and more. Depending on location they may serve breakfast every day or just a Sunday Brunch, so check with the restaurant closest to you to find out when to go.
Though they are a little pricey, Ruby Tuesday’s serves big portions. Try their Country Scrambler made from onions, peppers, and mushrooms scrambled in an egg with cheese or their strawberry waffles. Peruse the menu and you’ll be sure to find all your favorites here.
Ruby Tuesday’s Breakfast Hours and Days
Daily Breakfast (some locations) : 8 AM – 11 AM
Sunday Brunch (some locations) : 9 AM – 3 PM
Please note that hours and availability may vary by location.
Ruby Tuesday’s Breakfast Menu Items
Since they are known for their variety, Ruby Tuesday’s has a pretty fair assortment of all your favorite breakfast foods. They’ve got you covered for biscuits and gravy, omelets, pancakes, local favorites, and more!
- Acai Bowl: $8.99
- Fresh Fruit Bowl: $4.99
- Add Cottage Cheese: $1.00
- Hungry Man’s Breakfast: $17.99
- Steak and Eggs: $13.99
- Country Pork Chop and Eggs: $17.99
- Banana Macadamia Nut Pancakes $10.99
- High Five Stack $8.99
- French Toast Hawaiian Style; $10.99
- The Feast: $17.99
- Strawberry Waffles: $9.99
- Chicken and Waffles: $10.99
- Kalua Pork Benedict: $12.99
- Classic Benedict: $11.99
- T.M Benedict: $11.99
- Smoked Pork Belly $13.99
- Ruby’s Big Breakfast: $10.99
- Eggs Your Way: $8.99
- Meat Lovers: $10.99
- Country Scrambler: $10.99
- The Meat Scrambler: $10.99
- Spinach and Mushroom Scrambler: $9.49
- Loco Moco: $12.99
- Breakfast BLT: $8.99
- Hashtag Skillet: $12.99
- Bulgogi Moco: $12.99
- Fried Eggs and Rice: $9.49
- Patty Cakes: $6.99
- Eggscellent Combo: $6.99
- French Toast: $6.99
- Applewood Smoked Bacon: $3.99
- Applewood Pork Belly: $3.99
- Sausage Patties: $3.99
- Ham: $3.99
- Portuguese Sausage: $3.99
- Corned Beef: $3.99
- Spam: $3.99
- Biscuits and Gravy: $4.99
- Country Gravy: $1.99
- Two Eggs: $3.99
- Three-stack Pancakes: $3.99
- Two Pieces French Toast: $6.99
- Hash Browns: $3.99
- Pork Sausage Patties: $3.99
- Peach Splash Juice: $3.99
- Berry Fusion: $3.99
- Handcrafted Fruit Tea: $3.9
Ruby Tuesday’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Eggscellent Combo: This item on the kid’s menu is perfect for a little one’s breakfast. It includes scrambled eggs, bacon and hashbrowns. Some locations offer a “kids eat free” time, so check your local Ruby Tuesday’s.
Strawberry Waffles: This is the perfect texture blend. Crispy, golden waffles combined with fluffy whipped cream and drizzled with strawberry syrup. Fresh strawberries and powdered sugar make it irresistible.
ATM Benedict: Amp up your eggs benedict with avocado, garlic mushrooms, and tomatoes. This meal keeps the classic English muffin, egg, and ham with hollandaise but the extra ingredients make it worth its weight in gold and prompts the name “ATM” Benedict.
Spinach & Mushroom Scrambler: Ruby Tuesday’s tosses in Swiss cheese, artichokes, baby portabella mushrooms, and creamy spinach sauce to make this your new favorite omelet. A sliced tomato comes on the side.