You haven’t had breakfast until you have had breakfast from the Village Inn. Served all day long, the Village Inn’s extensive menu can satisfy any craving. You will love the décor, service, and prices (not to mention the free pie served on Wednesdays!).
You can find all you favorite breakfast foods at the Village Inn, but you don’t have to wake up early to enjoy the flavor. Have breakfast for dinner or enjoy pancakes as a late-night snack. The Village Inn believes that you should have what you want, when you want it.
Village Inn Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Sunday: 5:30 AM – 12:00 AM
Hours may vary depending on location. Some locations have extended hours on Friday and Saturday nights.
Village Inn Breakfast Menu Items
Village Inn has specialized in breakfast food since 1959, so they’re experts on flipping pancakes and making coffee. The breakfast menu ranges from crepes to breakfast burritos to biscuits and gravy. If you’re having a hard time choosing just one option, check out the Inn-Credible V.I.B. menu and choose four delicious options.
The full Village Inn breakfast menu is below. I dare you to read the whole thing without drooling.
Prices and options may vary on location.
- Bacon or Sausage & Eggs = $8.29
- Biscuits & Gravy with Eggs = $8.69
- 2-2-2 Breakfast = $6.99
- Corned Beef Hash & Eggs = $8.49
- Cranberry Nut Oatmeal = $5.69
- ½ – lb. Chicken-Fried Steak & Eggs = $10.19
- Ultimate Breakfast = $9.49
- Top Sirloin & Eggs = $10.89
- 8 oz. Ham Steak & Eggs = $9.69
- Ultimate Skillet = $9.89
- Garden Fresh Skillet = $8.59
- California Skillet = $9.59
- Rio Grande Skillet = $10.29
- Chicken-Fried Steak Skillet = $9.79
- Poblano Smothered Breakfast Burrito
- Tres Huevos Rancheros = $8.69
- Denver Omelette = $9.39
- Country Music Star Omelette = $9.39
- Fresh Spinach & Bacon Omelette = $9.59
- Garden Veggie Omelette = $8.79
- Create Your Own Omelette = $7.79
- French Toast Combo = $8.49
- Strawberry-Banana Supreme French Toast = $8.79
- Belgian Waffle Combo = $8.39
- Philly Jack Benedict = $9.99
- Classic Eggs Benedict = $8.99
- Buttermilk Pancake Combo = $8.19
- Double Blueberry Pancakes = $7.99
- Fruit & Nut Multigrain Pancakes = $7.99
- Strawberry Crepes Combo = $9.29
- Inn-Credible V.I.B. (Choose 4) = $7.79
- V.I.B. Supremes = Additional $1.20
Village Inn’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Chocolate Chip Pancakes: This item is part of the Inn-Credible V.I.B. menu. I’ve gotten the chocolate chip pancakes every time I’ve gone to Village Inn (and I got quite frequently). No matter what you pick for your other three options, make sure you choose the chocolate chip pancakes.
2-2-2 Breakfast: Good things come in twos at the Village Inn. Get two eggs (any style your heart desires), two strips of bacon or two sausage links, and two fluffy, made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes. Who says you can’t have it all?
Country Music Star Omelette: The Country Music Star Omelette is made from three eggs and come with three buttermilk pancakes and hash browns. The omelette is stuffed with country sausage and diced ham and onions and topped with cheese, gravy, and chopped bacon. For healthier options, order egg whites or low-cholesterol egg substitutes.
Strawberry-Banana Supreme French Toast: Order the Strawberry-Banana Supreme French Toast and be delighted with four slices of vanilla-battered French toast covered in sweet cream and fresh strawberries and bananas. You’ll also love the strawberry, blackberry, and sugar-free maple-flavored syrups.