Au Bon Pain’s breakfast menu is great for a fast-paced morning when you need something to go. The name means, “from good bread,” so make sure to order something with bread for the best Au Bon Pain experience!
Most Au Bon Pain locations are on university campuses or in hospitals, so be sure to check with your local Au Bon Pain for accurate menus and hours.
Au Bon Pain Breakfast Hours & Days
Open hours vary by location; breakfast served all day
Monday – Saturday: 7:30AM – 9:30PM
Sunday: 9AM – 6PM
Au Bon Pain Breakfast Menu Items
If you are looking for a quick breakfast, Au Bon Pain’s bakery is a perfect grab-and-go option. Their egg sandwiches on bagels are popular for the soft bagel and perfectly cooked eggs and meat!
- Signature Farmhouse Omelet: $3.29
- The Good Egg: $3.29
- Egg Whites & Cheddar on Skinny Wheat Bagel: $4.49
- Egg Whites, Cheddar & Avocado on Skinny Wheat Bagel: $5.29
- Smoked Salmon Wasabi: $3.99
- 2 Eggs & Turkey Sausage on Skinny Wheat Bagel: $4.49
- 2 Eggs on a Bagel with Bacon: $3.09
- 2 Eggs on a Bagel: $2.49
- 2 Eggs on a Bagel with Cheese: $2.89
- 2 Eggs on a Bagel with Ham: $3.49
- 2 Eggs on a Bagel with Bacon & Cheese: $3.49
- 2 Eggs, Cheddar & Sausage on Skinny Wheat Bagel: $4.49
- 2 Eggs, Cheddar & Ham on Skinny Wheat Bagel: $4.49
- 2 Eggs, Bacon & Cheddar on Ciabatta: $4.49
- 2 Eggs, Sausage & Cheddar on Ciabatta: $4.49
- 2 Eggs, Turkey Sausage & Cheddar on Skinny Wheat Bagel: $4.49
- 2 Eggs, Sausage & Cheddar on Asiago Bagel: $5.29
- Classic Oatmeal: $3.29
Au Bon Pain’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
The Good Egg: This is a great vegetarian option. The Good Egg is served on a baguette – which, if your restaurant name means “from good bread,” then this is a guaranteed good choice! The baguette is stuffed with two eggs, cheese, tomatoes, avocado, spinach, and lemon aioli.
Smoked Salmon Wasabi: This dish is guaranteed to wake you up in the morning with the flavor from the smoked salmon, wasabi spread, and herbed cream cheese. It is all piled with cucumbers on top of a plain bagel.
2 Eggs on a Bagel: For the simple minded, two eggs on a bagel is an easy protein packed breakfast choice. With butter, a plain bagel, and 19 grams of protein, this will keep you full for the whole morning.
Signature Farmhouse Omelet: This omelet is served on toasted sprouted grain bread. The flavor that is packed on includes parsley, chives, smoked paprika, and roasted onions. There is also bacon and cheddar cheese that pulls it all together!