Offering two trademark Korean-influenced flavors, BonChon takes fried chicken to the next level. The restaurant originally opened in South Korea, but now offers locations in New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Virginia, California, and Texas.
Why not have wings for breakfast? BonChon is open fairly early and their Asian-inspired fried chicken would be a great way to start your day!
BonChon’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Wednesday: 11 AM – 9 PM
- Thursday: 11 AM – 10 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 11 AM – 10:30 PM
- Sunday: 12 AM – 9 PM
BonChon’s Breakfast Menu Items
BonChon offers weekday lunch specials from 11 AM – 3 PM that would also serve as a hearty breakfast. Choose between their Soy Garlic or Spicy chicken varieties. Can’t decide? Get half and half!
Try something new for breakfast! How about Korean Tacos or Chicken Katsu?
- Signature Fried Chicken Lunch Special: $8.95
- Bibimbap: $10.95 (Lunch Special), $12.95 (Main Dish)
- Korean Tacos: $8.95 (Lunch Special), $10.95 (Starter)
- Chicken Katsu: $8.95
- Pickled Radish: $1 (Lunch Special), $2 (Side)
- Seasoned Fries: $2.50 (Lunch Special), $6.95 (Side)
- Coleslaw: $1 (Lunch Special), $2 (Side)
- Kimchi Coleslaw: $2.50 (Lunch Special), $3 (Side)
- Kimchi: $2.50 (Lunch Special), $3 (Side)
- Steamed Rice: $1
- 10 Piece Wings: $12.95
- 20 Piece Wings: $23.95
- 30 Piece Wings: $33.95
- 10 Piece Strips: $12.95
- 20 Piece Strips: $23.95
- 30 Piece Strips: $33.95
- 5 Piece Drumsticks: $12.95
- 10 Piece Drumsticks: $23.95
- 15 Piece Drumsticks: $33.95
- Small Combo: (6 Wings + 3 Drumsticks) $12.95
- Medium Combo: (10 Wings + 5 Drumsticks) $23.95
- Large Combo: (15 Wings + 8 Drumsticks) $33.95
- Salmon Avocado Ball: $10.95
- Takoyaki: $6.95
- Sliders: $10.95
- Shrimp Shumai: $6.95
- Potstickers: $10.95
- Popcorn Shrimp: $11.95
- Pork Buns: $10.95
- Japchae: $13.95
- House Fried Rice: $10.95
- Tteokbokki: $11.95
- Bull Dak: $14.95
- Chicken Katsu: $10.95
- Bonchon Wrap: $9.95
- Bulgogi: $16.95
- Sesame Ginger Salad: $8.95
- Udon Noodle Soup: $8.95
- Caesar Salad: $8.95
- Onion Rings: $6.95
- Edamame: $5.95
- French Fries: $4
- Spicy Majo, Japanese Majo: $.95
BonChon’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Bibimbap: Order this from BonChon just because it is fun to say! Bibimbap is a bowl of white rice, vegetables, topped with egg yolk. Add Tofu, Spicy Chicken, Bulgogi, or Seafood for a few dollars more.
Bulgogi: Beef: It’s what for breakfast! Served with mushrooms, scallions, and onions, this ribeye beef is marinated to perfection! It is also served with white rice and steamed vegetables.
Korean Tacos: Enjoy these chicken or beef tacos as a lunch special. You receive three tacos per order, and customers can chose between spicy chicken or bulgogi.
Wings: Named as some of the best wings in NYC, chose between spicy or soy garlic. (Or get half and half!)