Chevy’s Fresh Mex is indeed fresh! They are proud to use the freshest food to make every item from scratch — every day! Whether you go to Chevy’s for their Tableside Guacamole, their Mesquite-Grilled Fajitas, or amazing Margaritas, you will leave the restaurant feeling like you have just left a fiesta!
Unfortunately, Chevy’s does not offer traditional breakfast items. But who said you can’t have an enchilada for breakfast? Your mom? We promise not to tell her.
Chevy’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Thursday: 11 AM – 10 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 11 AM – 11 PM
- Sunday: 11 AM – 10 PM
Chevy’s Breakfast Menu Items
Featuring the best in Fresh Tex Mex, Chevy’s offers Tacos, Fajitas, Enchiladas, and Burritos. An amazing selection of desserts and eight choices of Margaritas completes the menu. Don’t forget the Tableside Guacamole!
So when you roll out of bed late on Saturday morning, Chevy’s is the place to go for your first meal of the day.
- Tableside Guacamole: $11.99
- Quesadillas: $11.99
- Nachos Grande: $12.99
- Crispy Chicken Flautas: $9.99
- Fresh Mex Sampler: $17.99
- Housemade Tortilla Soup: $6.99
- Tostada Salad: $12.99
- Southwest Cobb Salad: $12.99
- Sizzling Chicken Fajita Salad: $12.99
- Create a Combo: $14.99, $15.99
- Surf N’ Turf Combo: $17.99
- Chevy’s Super Cinco: $18.99
- Tacos: $12.99 – $14.99
- Fajitas: $17.99-$21.99
- Steak & Shrimp: $20.99
- Fresh Mex Burger: $12.99
- Carne Asada & Cheese Enchilada: $19.99
- Grilled Salmon: $19.99
- Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas: $16.99
- Farmers’ Market Enchiladas: $13.99
- Chipolte Chicken Enchiladas: $13.99
- Mesquite-Grilled Veggie Burrito: $12.99
- Fajita Burrito: $13.99
- House Salad: $3.99
- Tortilla Soup: $3.99
- Guacamole: $2.99
- Churro Donut Holes: $5.99
- Deep-Fried Ice Cream: $6.99
- Flan: $5.99
- Ooey-Gooey-Chewy Sundae: $6.99
Chevy’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Create a Combo: Create a Combos guarantee you will have exactly what you want for breakfast. Chose two items for $14.99 or three for $15.99. Choices include Enchiladas, Tacos, Pork Tamales, Crispy Chicken Flautas, and Chile Rellenos. The combo is served with rice and a choice of three different beans. And don’t forget Chevy’s famous Sweet Corn Tamalito!
Fajitas: Chevy’s Fajitas would also be a great way to start your day. Choose from chicken, shrimp, carnitas, veggies, or skirt steak. Can’t you hear them sizzling? Served with all the fajita fixins! From $15.99-$21.99.
Farmers’ Market Enchiladas: Enjoy this veggie-packed enchilada, chock full of artichoke hearts, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, and peppers. Covered with cheese and Chevy’s habanero-pesto cream sauce, order this masterpiece for $13.99.
Churro Donut Holes: Nothing says a fun breakfast like “donuts!” Chevy’s Churro donut holes comes with chocolate, caramel and strawberry dipping sauces. These would be great with a cup of coffee, and they are extremely affordable at only $5.99.