Like many chain restaurants, Chuy’s came from humble beginnings in Austin, Texas. Their sole focus is to provide fresh Tex Mex to hungry customers.
Even though Chuy’s does not have a breakfast menu, their house specialties will satisfy you no matter what time of day it is. What better way to start the day than ordering Elvis Green Chile Fried Chicken? If it’s good enough for the King of Rock ‘N Roll, it’s good enough for you.
Chuy’s Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Thursday: 11 AM – 10 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 11 AM – 11 PM
- Sunday: 11 AM – 10 PM
Chuy’s Breakfast Menu Items
With several menu items names for Elvis, you know the food at Chuy’s has to be good. Customers can choose from burritos, tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, or a combination of all of them. Chuy’s hand rolls their tortillas and makes their ten signature sauces from scratch. This is food truly fit for a king!
Are you really hungry in the morning? Why not try Chuy’s Famous “Big As Yo’ Face” Burritos? With four different combinations to choose from, they will be sure to tide you over . . . until lunch.
- Chile Con Queso: $7.29
- Queso Compuesto: $7.89
- Guacamole: $6.59
- Nachos: $7.79
- Special Nachos: $8.99
- Panchos: $10.29
- Quesadillas: $7.99
- Deluxe Quesadillas: $9.39
- Appetizer Plate: $10.99
- Taco Salad: $9.79
- Grilled Chicken Salad: $9.99
- Mexi-Cobb Salad: $10.39
- Large Dinner Salad: $5.29
- Tortilla Soup: $4.79-$7.79
- Tex-Mex Salad Combinations: $9.49
- Bean and Cheese Burrito: $8.99
- Seasoned Ground Sirloin Burrito: $9.79
- Fresh, Oven-Roasted Chicken Burrito: $10.19
- Fajita Chicken or Fajita Beef Burrito: $11.19
- Soft Tacos: $9.19
- Crispy Tacos: $8.99
- Tacos Al Carbon: $10.79
- Baja Tacos: $10.49
- Chile Rellenos: $9.99-$10.69
- Chuychanga: $10.99
- Steak Burrito: $11.69
- Chicken Flauta: $9.29
- Elvis Green Chile Fried Chicken: $10.69
- Stacked Enchiladas: $9.79
- Classic Tex-Mex Enchiladas: $9.39
- Chicka-Chicka Boom-Boom: $11.49
- Veggie Enchiladas: $9.29
- Deluxe Chicken Enchiladas: $10.29
- Southwestern Enchiladas: $10.69
- Custom Enchiladas: $10.29
- Fajitas: $13.99-14.99
- Fajitas for Two: $25.69-$26.99
- Comida Deluxe: $11.59
- The Elvis Presley Memorial Combo: $11.99
- Taco & Enchilada: $9.19
- Relleno & Enchilada: $10.19
- Chalupa & Enchilada: $9.29
- Enchilada, Taco & Chalupa: $10.79
- Vegetarian Combo: $9.59
- Chuy’s Lite Plate: $7.19
- Chicken Combo: $8.79
Chuy’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Elvis Green Chile Fried Chicken: Chuy’s original dish featuring chicken breaded with Lay’s potato chips tastes amazing. The chicken is deep fried and covered in Green Chile sauce and melted cheddar cheese. Try this for only $10.69. It also is served with green chile rice and refried beans.
Baja Tacos: Choose between fried fish or shrimp for Chuy’s Baja Tacos. The tacos also feature cilantro, red cabbage and Chuy’s homemade Creamy Jalapeño sauce. Served with rice and beans, this meal is $10.49.
Chicka-Chicka Boom-Boom: Order this enchilada just because it is fun to say. These Enchiladas get their fun name from Chuy’s signature Boom-Boom sauce. Chock full of chicken and cheese, these enchiladas are sure to delight. $11.49.
Chuy’s Lite Plate: Do you want a light option for your first meal of the day? Consider ordering Chuy’s Lite Plate. It comes with a sirloin crispy taco, guacamole & chile con queso. Eat a light lunch so you can save room for dessert.