For decades, Texas Roadhouse has been operating as a family restaurant chain which appeals to more than just families. Texas Roadhouse is affordable, delicious, and open to all sorts of people. In this time, their steaks have become their most famous dish, but the entire menu is full of delicious options.
Texas Roadhouse is not a breakfast restaurant– they don’t even have a menu of breakfast foods. Sometimes, however, all we want for breakfast is a nice steak or a plate of ribs or wings. If this is what you fancy, drop by Texas Roadhouse for a late breakfast and enjoy their excellent offerings in a great environment.
Texas Roadhouse’s Breakfast Hours & Days
Hours differ by location.
- Monday – Thursday: 11:00 – 10 PM
- Friday & Saturday: 10:30 AM – 11 PM
- Sunday: 10:30 AM – 9 PM
Texas Roadhouse’s Breakfast Menu Items
With a name like Texas Roadhouse, this is a restaurant with quite a reputation to live up to. Here, the food is excellent, and the great atmosphere guarantees a great time. Although this is not the first name that comes to mind for breakfast, if your day’s first meal is landing a bit later in the morning, there is hardly a better spot for steak, ribs, or chicken.
The prices are fantastic, the food is delicious, and there’s really nothing not to enjoy about heading to the Texas Roadhouse for a superbly unconventional breakfast.
- Cactus Blossom: $4.99
- Fried Pickles: $4.99
- Boneless Buffalo Wings: $7.99
- Texas Red Chilli: $3.99
- Grilled Shrimp: $5.99
- Appetizer Combo: $9.99
- Grilled Chicken Salad: $9.99
- Chicken Critter Salad: $9.99
- Chicken Caesar Salad: $9.99
- Steakhouse Filet Salad: $12.99
- House Salad: $3.99
- New York Strip Steak (12 oz.): $17.99
- Ft. Worth Ribeye (10 oz.): $14.99
- USDA Choice Sirloin (8 oz.): $11.99
- Steak Kabob: $10.99
- Prime Rib: $15.50-$20.50
- Half Slab of Ribs: $12.99
- Full Slab of Ribs: $18.99
- Country Fried Chicken: $10.99
- Grilled BBQ Chicken: $9.99
- Chicken Critters: $9.99
- BBQ Roasted Half Chicken with Pulled Pork: $13.99
- Grilled BBQ Chicken with Pulled Pork: $13.99
- Grilled BBQ Chicken with Ribs: $16.89
- Grilled Pork Chops: $13.99
- Country Veg Plate: $8.99
- Fried Catfish: $13.99
- Bacon Cheeseburger: $8.99
- Mushroom Jack Chicken Sandwich: $9.50
- Pulled Pork Sandwich: $8.50
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich: $8.99
Texas Roadhouse’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Mushroom Jack Chicken Sandwich: For breakfast, a Texas Roadhouse sandwich is an excellent choice; this one features a delicious chicken breast with mushrooms, jack cheese, and classic burger vegetables and sauces.
Fried Catfish: If you don’t feel like a massive plate of meat, a plate of fried catfish can still bring the southern touch and a whole lot of protein to your breakfast. Available in orders of 3 or 4 pieces, Texas Roadhouse knows how to fry a catfish- that’s for sure.
BBQ Roasted Half Chicken with Pulled Pork: Why choose when you could have both? This particular combination puts two of Texas Roadhouse’s most signature dishes together in harmony.
Steak: It is difficult to pick just one steak to recommend, as Texas Roadhouse offers dozens of options and variations regarding sizes and cuts. People eat steak and eggs for breakfast all the time– why not just cut out the eggs? Whether you want a ribeye, sirloin, t-bone, filet, or another signature variation, most of these steaks are available in multiple sizes, ranging from 6 oz. to 23 oz.