The TGI Fridays restaurant chain has built a reputation around the way in which they prepare a lot of the American classics: burgers, steaks, salads, sandwiches, and alcoholic drinks are all specialties of this casual dining chain. One thing TGI Fridays is not particularly well known for, however, is their breakfast. Most TGI Fridays do not have a specific breakfast menu. However, they open for the peak of later breakfast hours.
Some TGI Fridays locations have weekend brunches and breakfast menus which have all the classics: eggs, platters, french toast, pancakes, and more. However, if you end up at a TGI Fridays for breakfast at a standard location, the menu is still full of potential breakfast options.
TGI Fridays’ Breakfast Hours & Days
Hours differ by location.
- Monday – Thursday: 10:30 AM – 10 PM
- Friday – Saturday:10:30 AM – 11 PM
- Sunday: 11 AM– 9 PM
TGI Fridays’ Breakfast Menu Items
Opening up at the tail end of the breakfast rush, TGI Fridays is a perfect spot for brunch or a late breakfast. Their menu is full of time-tested classics and Americana favorites, and the environment lends itself to an enjoyable casual dining experience.
The prices are affordable, the food is dependably delicious, and the menu includes a wide range of options and items that will accommodate and satisfy the pickiest and choosiest among us.
- Traditional Wings: $11.50
- Jack Daniel’s Sampler: $15.00
- BBQ Chicken Flatbread: $9.00
- Pan-Seared Pot Stickers: $8.80
- Sesame Jack Chicken Strips: $9.90
- Sriracha Shrimp Roll: $8.80
- Jack Sliders: $7.10
- Chicken Tostada Nachos: $10.40
- Classic Cheeseburger: $9.00
- Smoke Stacked Burger: $11.30
- All America Stacked Burger: $11.30
- Jack Daniel’s Burger: $10.50
- Black Bean & Avocado Burger: $9.10
- Turkey Burger: $9.00
- New York Cheddar & Bacon Burger: $10.50
- French Dip: $10.10
- Jack Daniel’s Chicken Sandwich: $10.20
- Jack Daniel’s Chicken: $14.70
- Bourbon Barrel Mahi Mahi: $18.30
- Grilled Norwegian Salmon with Langostino Lobster: $17.80
- Crispy Chicken Fingers: $10.90
- Jack Daniels Flat Iron Steak: $14.60
- Baby Back Ribs: $19.30
- Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken: $10.80
- Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken: $9.60
- Pecan-Crusted Chicken Salad: $11.10
- Chipotle Yucatan Chicken Salad: $10.80
- Strawberry Fields Salad with Grilled Chicken: $10.60
TGI Fridays’ Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Classic Cheeseburger: Nothing on the menu makes for a traditional breakfast, so, may as well go for the best the place has to offer! In this case, the TGI Fridays Classic Cheeseburger is a safe bet to satisfy your hunger. Served with seasoned fries, it’s a well-priced, perfectly constructed, time-tested cheeseburger.
Chicken Tostada Nachos: With a pile of vegetables, mounds of delicious cheddar cheese, and perfectly prepared southern chicken, this is an exciting way to fit in most of the major food groups! Nachos for breakfast? Only at TGI Fridays.
French Dip: Delicious! All TGI Fridays locations serve up this excellent French Dip sandwich, prepared with tender, thinly sliced roast beef and on a fresh baguette. Complete with horseradish spread, Swiss cheese, onion, and a side of au jus, this is a lovely way to start the day.
Strawberry Fields Salad with Grilled Chicken: What’s not to love? Strawberries and pecans are the significant players in this green salad dressed with a lovely balsamic vinaigrette.